Author Topic: Suggestions For the Developers..  (Read 535 times)

donny1963

Suggestions For the Developers..
« on: November 28, 2023, 05:53:45 am »
One suggestions i would like to see and this could happen in a patch very easily, PLEASE PLEASE,  have it possible to set the number of PAX that will load on any given aircraft.
I Know you have it set to estimate or what ever but i'm talking about Being able to UN-Check the box that says Estimate number of PAX, and next to it have a line where you type in the number of PAX.
I know right now you can Uncheck the box but there is no box to type in the number of PAX and it like some said that if you do uncheck that a green line will happen when you request boarding to set the number of pax, but
that doesn't work for me i never see the green line and it just ask if i want to board crew and pilots, and i tried this on many aircraft, so it's not because it set in the MFC or computer for the aircraft.
i would like to be able to set the number of PAX in the line in setup and if i need to change it i can always go back to setup and type in the appropriate, and of course not be able to set more than what the aircraft is able to handle, for example not be able to type in 60 pax n a CJ4 or something..

or at least have a check box next to estimate like key in passengers otherwise it will go by your simbrief or flight computer.
make a checkbox that it will always ask you the number of PAX when you request boarding..
this would make it more realistic and helpful..
i use Self-Loding cargo so when i set the number of pax there that is what gets loaded, and it would be nice if the developers here would work with the SLC developer (Steve) but if not my suggestion takes care of any problems..
I hope this gets read and taken seriously.. I would like to see this, it would be very helpful..

Donny

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Suggestions For the Developers..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 05:37:02 pm »
The manual explain the manual option is only valid for FSX/P3D, and this is caused by a problem with MSFS Simconnect, that either because of a bug, or by design, doesn't support full keyboard input to be intercepted like it was possible with FSX or P3D.

i use Self-Loding cargo so when i set the number of pax there that is what gets loaded, and it would be nice if the developers here would work with the SLC developer (Steve) but if not my suggestion takes care of any problems

They can use (and I'm sure they will) the published variables to control GSX, and set the passenger number from their app and, as far as I know, an update with GSX integration should come out soon.