Author Topic: Gsx Pro Main Menu Loading Stuck  (Read 2413 times)

DgMixa200

Gsx Pro Main Menu Loading Stuck
« on: November 08, 2023, 05:09:40 pm »
Greetings,
Yesterday I bought the Gsx Pro Add-on and installed it on my computer. When I open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 game and press the gsc pro icon, it hangs on the loading gsx menu, please wait screen, I leave the couatl log file attached, can you please help me?
only the game has asobo livery as an add-on

DgMixa200

Re: Gsx Pro Main Menu Loading Stuck
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 05:11:00 pm »
I read for hours about possible problems in this forum and did most of what was said but it didn't fix it still stays in the loading section.

skypilot65

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 10:27:54 pm »
Same problem here. That menu was spinning trying to load for over 15 minutes while I setup the cockpit. In the attached log I noticed that it says "[KIAH2] is active" when I don't even have KIAH scenery installed only KORD. Help please... Thanks!

DgMixa200

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 06:13:22 pm »
can someone who knows please help me I've been trying for 2 weeks and I haven't found a solution

skypilot65

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 06:23:23 pm »
The solution I found after messing around with it for a couple days was to open the FSDT installer and do an update from there. I don't know why but it fixed it. I hope that works for you.

DgMixa200

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2023, 09:19:00 pm »
SimBrief username is missing from Settings, cannot integrate with SimBrief error, how do I fix this?

gigabenga

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2023, 12:46:53 pm »
SimBrief username is missing from Settings, cannot integrate with SimBrief error, how do I fix this?

You've already written the problem in 1000 posts. If you don't get anything done then don't post everything 1000 times, it's annoying

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 11:11:26 am »
You have been posting this everywhere, including GSX discord. Please don't spam all the internet about the same problem, especially considering you have been followed elsewhere.

As I already told you on Discord, in YOUR case, the problem was the gsx WASM module that couldn't be loaded, and it's likely caused by having enabled WASM Debug mode in the DevMode menu, which should only be enabled if you are developing your own WASM plugin and you need to Debug it using Visual Studio.