Author Topic: passagers dans GSX Pro  (Read 1104 times)

spitfire94

passagers dans GSX Pro
« on: October 30, 2023, 09:12:27 pm »
Good morning,

I use GSX Pro and I am satisfied with it, however one thing bothers me perhaps you have noticed it also regardless of the weather the season the temperature, the passengers are dressed like in summer and find themselves making a flight from north side of finland or other they are not worn out for. Of course I'm not a programmer or computer scientist but would it be possible for passengers to be dressed according to the seasons, temperature etc?

« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 07:52:01 pm by spitfire94 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: passagers dans GSX Pro
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 08:56:36 am »
This forum is English only.

josephpayne

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 01:45:39 pm »
Your idea is quite interesting and could add an extra layer of realism to the GSX Pro experience. Adjusting the passengers' attire based on the weather, season, and temperature could indeed enhance the simulation's immersive quality.

However, it's important to note that implementing such a feature might be technically challenging. It would require the software to access real-time weather data for different locations and then dynamically adjust the passengers' clothing accordingly. This could potentially increase the system requirements and complexity of the software.

So, while your idea might not be feasible at the moment, it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. You might want to suggest this feature to the developers of GSX Pro. They may find it a valuable addition to their software.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 08:40:43 pm »
However, it's important to note that implementing such a feature might be technically challenging. It would require the software to access real-time weather data for different locations and then dynamically adjust the passengers' clothing accordingly. This could potentially increase the system requirements and complexity of the software.

GSX already supports and uses characters dressed in diverse ways depending on weather, the Marshallers are made like that so, from a programming point of view, there's just nothing we need to add or do, it already works.

For passengers, the issue is those variations must be modeled, textured and animated, so it's a huge amount of work but, we'll get there, eventually.

gibson94

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 05:46:21 pm »
They still modified things compared to the P3d version
Ladies seem more dressed
I remember a little young woman in a red mini dress who disappeared

;D