Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Animation Stuttering  (Read 9946 times)

flightsimpilot

Re: GSX Vehicles Animation Stuttering
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2023, 05:42:07 pm »
This is what it looks like when i use GSX pushback.

https://youtu.be/GLlxRfv1tHU
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 04:28:41 pm by virtuali »

SN737

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2023, 11:23:50 pm »
exactly the same as mine, unusable.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 04:28:25 pm by virtuali »

ycristia

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2023, 04:37:51 am »
Yep. This is exactly what I'm getting.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 04:28:31 pm by virtuali »

RogePete

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2023, 10:19:08 am »
Regarding the movement of service vehicles, mine is even worse. Pushback, yeah, kind of the same as above. Sometimes it makes even a bigger jump.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2023, 04:29:13 pm »
It's difficult to fix something that can't be replicated, this is what I see here:

Do you see something different ?

RogePete

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2023, 08:07:22 am »
I'm not sure why you post the same post again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2023, 10:36:53 pm »
I'm not sure why you post the same post again.

Because maybe somebody might not have seen it, since it was on the previous page ?

flightsimpilot

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2023, 09:41:50 pm »
So you ignored my video where i showed the issue we all have? This can’t be ”issue on our end” because so many people have reported this after 2.8.2, here and on discord.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 09:57:33 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2023, 10:19:49 pm »
So you ignored my video where i showed the issue we all have? This can’t be ”issue on our
end” because so many people have reported this after 2.8.2, here and on discord.

I don't know what you are trying to say here with "ignoring".

Nobody is doubting your video so yes, I understand you have issues. But if they were GSX issues, those should have happened to *everybody* that has GSX, not just a few people. The video I posted is just to show GSX as such doesn't have that issue, so it's helpful for you and others affected to check what else might be.

And since you mentioned the Discord channel, I'm sure you know some affected users there were sure it was "caused by latest update", so we made available on offline installer for a previous older version from last September, and every user who tried it, said it made no difference.

If that's not enough proof the problem is neither caused by the latest updates nor by GSX (even if you decide to "ignore" MY video), I don't know what else is.

Is that's still not enough proof, here's latest video from CptCanada, very well-known YouTuber flying almost every day, no issues I can see, with AI traffic, streaming software in the background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBtRYm6U9M

4K Flights, very high level of detail, zero issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw_MxPbAaVA

Aviation Pro here, boarding passengers (the heaviest task in GSX) at the start of the video, perfectly smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJuBZQD-CYY

I only searched for videos uploaded this week, so they surely have the latest update.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 10:22:47 pm by virtuali »

RogePete

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2023, 12:27:28 am »
Maybe it's a graphic setting interfering. But I can't imagine what that could be.
(I'm on DX11 by the way)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 12:29:29 am by RogePete »

SN737

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2023, 01:29:15 am »
Stutters in all GSX vehicles. I'm on DX12, FG on and frames capped via NCP to 100 fps.

RogePete

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2023, 10:10:05 am »
Stutters in all GSX vehicles. I'm on DX12, FG on and frames capped via NCP to 100 fps.

So we can exclude DX11 vs. DX12 as a reason.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2023, 04:21:40 pm »

Which would of course lead to the next question:

- Have you tried without it, and with different fps settings like 100% monitor, 50% monitor, etc ?

SN737

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2023, 09:46:18 pm »
Nop, because other vehicles like ai traffic and street vehicles traffic are perfectly smooth and so is my sim with this settings, the issue is GSX stutter vehicles, so nothing to touch on my end!

ycristia

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2023, 01:49:33 am »
Nop, because other vehicles like ai traffic and street vehicles traffic are perfectly smooth and so is my sim with this settings, the issue is GSX stutter vehicles, so nothing to touch on my end!

Ok, I've tried everything and still can't get GSX to run smooth again.

I just did a clean install of Windows 11. First thing I did was install my chipset drivers and latest GPU drivers. Installed MSFS and ran it vanilla with latest version of GSX. Still, the stutters are happening. So with a fresh install of windows and a vanilla MSFS I can only assume GSX is the one with the problem.

I didn't have this issue before. I don't even remember what version I was in GSX as it had been a long time since I had updated it to 8.2. So I can't even say what version was stable for me but I know it was one around August to early September. Again, not clear which version.

The only thing I can think of is maybe GSX is not playing well with 4k resolution as this is what I'm currently using. Don't even know if that could be a cause but GSX definitely ain't liking something now.

Are you on 4K?

These are my specs:

7950X3D
Asus x670E Crosshair Hero
32GB Gskill Neo DDR5
Zotac 4090
1TB NVME
NZXT 360 AIO Cooler
TM Warthog HOTAS
TM TPR Pedals
Cat3Design Tiller
Virpil WarBRD-D Base
LG C2 42 inch 4K TV

All these hardware was working perfectly fine before with GSX. Before I updated to 2.8.2.

So I've ran out of ideas on what might be the issue if there was one on my end. That just leaves GSX itself now.