Author Topic: Invisible Walls???  (Read 2779 times)

LukeK

Re: Invisible Walls???
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2023, 11:27:35 pm »
What do you mean with "radio silence" ? I already replied to this, a few posts ago, saying I couldn't replicate and, asking for precise, exact, details about where this happens and the procedure to reproduce it.

Did you not see my response?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2023, 04:10:46 pm »

You are *again* complaining of not getting an "immediate" answer, on a weekend? I'll surely try to replicate your situations.

Flyboy777

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2023, 07:22:05 pm »

You are *again* complaining of not getting an "immediate" answer, on a weekend? I'll surely try to replicate your situations.

Was this for me?  I think someone else was complaining.  I know this all takes time, especially when we all have different setups and time frames to accomplish fixes.  You’re doing a great job trying to help and I thank you for all you are trying to do.  We all get frustrated when add-ons work then suddenly stop working correctly.  All we can do is work together in order to try and troubleshoot the problems. 

Jeremy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 07:24:18 pm by Flyboy777 »

LukeK

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2023, 11:52:17 pm »

Pardon? You were complaining that you weren't getting diagnostic information, and I sent you some nine days ago.

And FWIW I am not the original poster, just another person who has duplicated this issue. Maybe you should calm down and read who is posting.

Flyboy777

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2023, 12:03:24 am »
Oh sorry, I did not realize the post were for me.  I don’t have any error log.  Is there a way I can get a log?   

Jeremy
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 04:17:25 pm by Flyboy777 »