Author Topic: New Couatl Scripting error after updating  (Read 633 times)

timothyj6767

New Couatl Scripting error after updating
« on: September 24, 2023, 05:46:49 pm »
Im getting this error now..It ran yesterday just fine after updating. I did no editing.
I have reinstalled GSX pro and I still get the same error message..Like I said it worked fine the other day.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 10:50:48 pm by timothyj6767 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New Couatl Scripting error after updating
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 11:11:08 am »
Im getting this error now..It ran yesterday just fine after updating. I did no editing. I have reinstalled GSX pro and I still get the same error message..Like I said it worked fine the other day.

Either you edited it manually, or the file got corrupted for some reason. I would have told you exactly which problem you have, if you posted the actual file. However, it might be easier to just remove it.

timothyj6767

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 01:14:31 pm »
how would I post the actual file or log file I was looking for the sticky for posting log files

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 01:43:49 pm »
how would I post the actual file or log file I was looking for the sticky for posting log files

As the error message says, the file having a problem is not the logfile being produced, is the Couatl_MSFS.INI you are supposed to edit to enable the log creation when the GSX settings menu is not accessible in the sim. This the file you should have ZIPPED and Attached, rather the logfile, so I could tell you exactly the problem.

But again, it would be easier to just remove it.