Author Topic: Some mistakes during "gameplay" concerning Couatl and the Walk-in option  (Read 585 times)

NinoGZ

Hi :)
after installing MSFS and GSX on a completely new system (Windows 11) with the online installer (GSX version 2.7.4) I have to start Couatl every time manually before starting MSFS as GSX ist telling me at the gate that Couatl don't have been started automatically (this is also new for me - earlier Couatl started automatically). So I start Couatl, then MSFS and at the gate he tells me that he can't load the image from file Addon-Manager -> texture -> thumbnails -> Catering -> Conviasa.png. When looking into that folder, Conviasa is not there. After checking the installation 2.7.4. it remains the same.

The next thing is: EDAH (from flightsim.to) and LRTR (Timisoara from MLDscenery) have their own GSX file with walking-in-positions at the gate. So normally when request boarding or deboarding the folks should come out the boarding area walking to the plane (or walking from the plane to the arrival) without the use of busses. In my case it says: Passenger bus is coming; the bus arrives, doors are open, then 90 of about 180 passengers (the capacity of the bus) is coming from the plane, walking to the arrival (here in the deboarding situation) and after 90 passengers were leaving the plane nothing happens then. The bus remains at his place, of course no one inside and the rest of passengers could not walk into the arrival. And there is no section in the settings to chose no arriving bus if boarding / deboarding via walk-in /walk-out.

Maybe you have a solution for this. Add-on Manager is excluded from Antivirus-Scans :)

Best regards and thank you very much!
// Nino
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 03:07:52 pm by NinoGZ »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some mistakes during "gameplay" concerning Couatl and the Walk-in option
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 08:53:30 pm »
The Passenger bus still coming on Deboarding when using existing profiles has been fixed in today's 2.7.5 update.

The thumbnail issue I can't reproduce, but if you check the forum, it has been already discussed and some suggests have been provided.