Author Topic: Error loading GSX operator Thumbnails  (Read 3077 times)

vortac12

Re: Error loading GSX operator Thumbnails
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2023, 01:57:49 am »
After uninstalling, and reinstalling GSX numerous times, I have been able to get the error messages to go away.  However, Coualt scripting is not starting automatically when MSFS2020 is started.  GSX is not being added to the XML file.  I tried manually adding it, but it still not start the program automatically. 

finksther

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2023, 04:38:35 am »
As title states, screen shot of error and log attached.
I'm getting the same exact error message after latest update, tried to completely remove it and keeps coming back so I'm unable to use ATM

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2023, 09:27:39 am »
I'm getting the same exact error message after latest update, tried to completely remove it and keeps coming back so I'm unable to use ATM

I'll copy again my last post:

Since I can only confirm all the thumbnails for the latest operators are online on Live Update, suggesting your issue might just be related to your local cloudflare node not updated, we added the operator thumbnails to the OFFLINE installer as well so, if you are still getting this error, instead of waiting or having to use a VPN, you can try the Offline installer, from the Sticky thread on the forum.

72westy

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2023, 10:36:47 am »
After running the FSDT Installer update utility I had this...

Win10 Pro 22H2 19045.3448/Core i7 3770K/G-Skill 32GB DDR3 RAM CL7-8-8-24/Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 BIOS F10/Asus RTX 2070 OC 8GB/Crucial MX 500 1TB SSD/(x3)1TB RAW Mushkin SSDs/LG Blue Ray DL Burner/Corsair RM-750/Rosewill Mid Challenger Tower/X56HOTAS/TrackIRPro5/Oculus Quest 2/Inateck KU5211

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2023, 12:55:58 pm »
After running the FSDT Installer update utility I had this...

Since you posted in the wrong section ( general ) instead of the GSX section, and you opened a new thread without checking if there was already a new one, I merged your post into the appropriate thread in the correct section.

You'll see this issue has been already discussed and explained, with several solutions to try, pay particular attention to my last post about using the Offline installer.

LeRenard

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2023, 10:45:26 pm »
Many thanks Umbertto,
I had this issue and the new Offline Installer does the job !

Freccia

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2023, 07:54:07 am »
Hi, last night I updated GSX Pro for MSFS with Couatl_Updater.exe.

This morning I started GSX Pro with the Couatl64_MSFS.exe desktop icon (since it still doesn't start by itself) and I got this error window

with this text

07:48:09: can't open file 'D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\CONVIASA.png' (error 0: operazione completata.)
07:48:09: Failed to load image from file "D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\CONVIASA.png".
07:48:09: can't open file 'D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\LASER.png' (error 0: operazione completata.)
07:48:09: Failed to load image from file "D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\LASER.png".
07:48:09: can't open file 'D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\MRV.png' (error 0: operazione completata.)
07:48:09: Failed to load image from file "D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\MRV.png".
07:48:09: can't open file 'D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\SIACA.png' (error 0: operazione completata.)
07:48:09: Failed to load image from file "D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\SIACA.png".
07:48:09: can't open file 'D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\WN_WHITE.png' (error 0: operazione completata.)
07:48:09: Failed to load image from file "D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\handling\WN_WHITE.png".
07:48:10: can't open file 'D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\catering\CONVIASA.png' (error 0: operazione completata.)
07:48:10: Failed to load image from file "D:\Programmi\Addon Manager/texture\thumbnails\catering\CONVIASA.png".

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2023, 04:53:44 pm »
Hi, last night I updated GSX Pro for MSFS with Couatl_Updater.exe.

This morning I started GSX Pro with the Couatl64_MSFS.exe desktop icon (since it still doesn't start by itself) and I got this error window

Since you posted in the wrong section ( general ) instead of the GSX section, and you opened a new thread without checking if there was already a new one, I merged your post into the appropriate thread in the correct section.

You'll see this issue has been already discussed and explained, with several solutions to try, pay particular attention to my last post about using the Offline installer.

Hazza

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2023, 11:12:40 am »
I too was having this issue.

However I can confirm that the fix below works:
"- If that still doesn't work, remove both these folders, then try the Live Update again.

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\PackagesCache
%APPDATA%\Virtuali\UpdateCache"

Thank you Umberto!

Cheers

Hazza