Author Topic: Prepar3d 5.4  (Read 804 times)

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
Prepar3d 5.4
« on: August 02, 2023, 11:18:48 pm »
Hello Umberto!

Finally I had a chance to upgraded from 4.5 to 5.4. I don't know if it's on your agenda for your next update but am hoping that you can customize stairs especially for the CRJ's. GSX always asked me to close the exit #1 while the stair is still there. In real life, if they did, the stair would fly off!! I hope you can modify by allowing us to move the stair without GSX telling us. Once the stair is safety away from the CRJ, we can close the door.

Lastly, luggage carts/tow goes through the CRJ's winglet. I hope you can move the luggage-tow a little away from its wing if possible?

2 pictures are attached. I play flight game very seriously and prefers more realistic.

In additional, have you thought about adding chocks for their wheels from moving?

Thank you Umberto!

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Prepar3d 5.4
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 01:01:45 am »
This is something you can solve on your own. I'm not sure which developer you're referring to when it comes to this airplane, and I'm guessing it's not supported by GSX by default. If you customize the GSX aircraft configuration, you can set the door, so it has its own embedded stairs. That should make it, so the stairs don't show up. As for the luggage, it looks like the belt loader needs to be repositioned a little bit, as it looks like it might be partially inside the airplane.
Captain Kevin

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
Re: Prepar3d 5.4
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 02:25:24 pm »
Thank you Captain Kevin. I forgot about aircraft compatible with the GSX. That CRJ's are from VirtualCol company. I hope someday Umberto will add all aircraft from VirtualCol soon.

I did position baggage-cart tow away from the CRJ and set de-icing at the very tip of its wing. Still, it drives through the winglet. Ahhhh!!

Hopefully, the next update will include more options and bring more realistic! :)

Happy flying!