Author Topic: Jeteay issue and no animated passenger.  (Read 1025 times)

Greggr1

Jeteay issue and no animated passenger.
« on: July 17, 2023, 11:13:51 am »
When loaded in an airport stock msfs 2020 with pmdg b738 the aircraft stairs are connected, I get rid of these and instead Dock the jetway. When I call for boardng  I can't tell if the airplane is actually been loaded with payload or where I set that as in p3d you would tell GSX the px amount. Also, if I Dock jetway and tell GSX to board it undocks jetway and boards passengers. No animated passengers are showing though.

Also, is it correct the fuel is instant but GSX fakes it being loaded ?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Jeteay issue and no animated passenger.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 12:13:56 pm »
Also, is it correct the fuel is instant but GSX fakes it being loaded ?
I do believe that with PMDG, the refueling sequence is just for visual purposes. You add the fuel in via the FMC, which is why it's instant.
Captain Kevin

Greggr1

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2023, 12:36:33 pm »
Arr right okay, in p3d they had different system that's all where I think it loaded fuel actually into aircraft.

What about jetway issue any ideas ?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2023, 01:28:40 pm »
Arr right okay, in p3d they had different system that's all where I think it loaded fuel actually into aircraft.
Not for PMDG they didn't.
No idea, as I don't use MSFS.
Captain Kevin

pete_auau

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 02:47:12 pm »

You call  gsx  to board  thru the  gsx  menu   than it  will connect  the  jetway,(if  you call  to  connect  the jet  way  than  call  for  boarding  it  will  remove  the  jetway)  make  sure  you have  ticked  estimate   passengers  in  the  gsx  settings

Greggr1

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2023, 03:47:00 pm »
Arr okay and is there anything I need to ensure is set for gsx to show passengers, doors open before passing the button ?

Also how would GSX know to use Jetway or Air stairs ?

Greggr1

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2023, 12:43:54 am »
So weird thing, couldn't get animated passengers to  board, followed what previous person said. But after landing in Cork. At gate jetway just attached without being prompted. Then when calling for deboarding jetway disconnected, I reconnected it with pmdg fmc, req/rel jetway and animated passengers started leaving aircraft.

Anyone explain what made things work cause I was super confused.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2023, 06:24:14 pm »
But after landing in Cork. At gate jetway just attached without being prompted.

Please clarify: you landed and parking, and the jetway moved automatically without even calling the GSX menu ?

If yes, could be the AI Copilot doing that ? Best to disable it when using GSX, because if it's tasked for Communications, it will try to do extra things, like starting pushback on its own or operating the jetway, and if this happen at the same time as GSX, it will cause the jetway to disconnect because of the double trigger sent at the same time.