Author Topic: Message: "Loading GSX Menu, please wait..."  (Read 1163 times)

CVJ

« on: July 17, 2023, 12:36:25 am »
I am getting the above message when I try to start GSX Pro. It shows a spinning "gizmo", but nothing happens no matter how long I wait.
I am flying the PMDG 737-900 and it works perfectly.
GSX Pro is installed and active. How can I fix this?
Thank you in advance.

Claus Jensen
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 12:41:31 am by CVJ »

pete_auau

Re: Message: "Loading GSX Menu, please wait..."
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 02:50:54 pm »
Had  this  issue   awhile  ago   but  some  how  it  fixed  it self.   what i  did as a workaround  was  to  disable    coualt exe   using  task  manager   than  going  to my  desktop   and  run  as  admin  the start coualt for  gsx   and  than  everything  was  fine  after  i had  done  these  steps

pete_auau

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 09:28:44 am »
you could  try  uninstalling  gsx pro  and  remove   any left over  folders  etc,  than  re install again  or  you  could  wait  till Umberto  chimes  in

CVJ

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 02:22:56 am »
Had  this  issue   awhile  ago   but  some  how  it  fixed  it self.   what i  did as a workaround  was  to  disable    coualt exe   using  task  manager   than  going  to my  desktop   and  run  as  admin  the start coualt for  gsx   and  than  everything  was  fine  after  i had  done  these  steps

I did the above to fix the "spinning Gizmo" and it worked. I now get the menu.

But I still get an error when I try to push back the PMDG 737-9ER.
Coualt does not recognize the Parking Brake setting when I release it. Instead I get a repeated voice telling me to release the brake. So I have to abort the push back.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 05:00:47 pm by CVJ »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2023, 05:29:57 pm »
But I still get an error when I try to push back the PMDG 737-9ER

This doesn't have anything to do with the previous problem.

Coualt does not recognize the Parking Brake setting when I release it. Instead I get a repeated voice telling me to release the brake. So I have to abort the push back.

The PMDG 737-900 is surely supported internally, so when using the default GSX profile, the parking brake will surely be recognized. Try removing any custom profile you might have made/downloaded for the airplane, because those CAN override the parking brake test, and they might have it wrong.

You can go back to the default profile by either pressing the RESET button in the airplane configuration editor, or remove the relevant airplane folder in the %APPDATA%\GSX\Airplanes before starting the sim.

CVJ

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2023, 11:56:41 pm »
Umberto,

It looks like the problem is the 737-900. I switched to the B747-8i and Couatl works perfectly.

I reinstalled the 737-900 and that fixed the problem!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 12:14:05 am by CVJ »