Author Topic: Services Not Available - PKMJ  (Read 635 times)

downscc

Services Not Available - PKMJ
« on: July 10, 2023, 07:55:51 pm »
I am adding S.Pacific locations flown to regularly by UAL on the Island Hopper from PHNL to PGUM.  PKMJ Majuro Atoll is typical, there is no jetway and no pushback but I want to customize the parking space (A1) and have a Marshaller for arrivals.  I have created a simple pkmj-dd.ini for A1 and I tried removing the available Services spd file with the configurator but I still keep getting the "No Services Available At This Location" audible followed by the menu closing.

How do I add this location to the world of GSX Pro?

vitolo

Re: Services Not Available - PKMJ
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 12:02:39 am »
The same happens to me at GQNO.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 02:52:03 pm »
GSX Airport Services don't have any relationship with the ability to have services in GSX. In fact, they don't have anything to do with GSX, since they control only the look (operators, basically) of vehicles that are used as default Ground Services, that is when *not* using GSX.

When GSX proper returns that error, the problem is invariably some issue with the scenery, like orphaned parking spots, missing links, wrong links, etc. Nothing you can fix from GSX, you must report the problem to the scenery developer.

downscc

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 06:11:34 pm »
This makes sense, it is an addon from flightsim.to so likely to be something like an orphaned parking spot.  I'll drop the package into ADE and have a look. Thanks.

Resolved.  LOL that free addon would even parse to create an xml so it's gone.  It was easier to modify the terribly wrong parking done by Asobo and build a new package.  GSX Pro working exactly as expected.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 08:38:10 pm by downscc »