Author Topic: GSX works perfectly at departure, fails at destination  (Read 616 times)

ryanairpisa2012

GSX works perfectly at departure, fails at destination
« on: July 01, 2023, 08:48:43 pm »
GSX works fine at start of flight-boarding etc is fine
After a two hour flight, clicking the menu to de-board, it just does the loading screen on the GSX menu- it is terrible and is very disappointing as this never happened with p3d version. It really ruins the product. I do not know how to fix this. The menu does it every single time, after my flight. I have did live update numerous times. Seems to be defective in some way after a flight. How can I fix this, as there is no way for me to restart coatl when the menu doesnt work?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX works perfectly at departure, fails at destination
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 10:04:01 pm »
The problem is not GSX is failing at destination, which is usually caused by Simconnect being overloaded by too many commands or too many objects.

The problem is you say you cannot restart Couatl, which is not normal, since it has been designed to be restarted at any time. Please provide more information about your failure to restart.

I'm assuming you are restarting it from the Tray bar since, of course, if the normal menu doesn't load, you cannot use it to restart, that's the reason why there's a Tray bar area icon to begin with.