Author Topic: Could not find valid navdata at this position, service are not available  (Read 3926 times)

DJJ346

When trying to request services at LGKO, I get the ([GSX] Could not find valid navdata at this position, service are not available) message. I've tried looking at on forums and none seem to work for me.
I have the LGKO - Gaya Simulations scenery from MSFS Marketplace

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The reasons for this message might be many:

- You might have forgot to Disable the GSX Jetway replacement file for that airport, which you should always do when installing a new airport. Failing to do so, will introduce a conflict, possibly resulting in that error.

- There might be another scenery in conflict, like a smaller airport nearby. Paris airports, for example, were both affected by the Asobo Voloport scenery, which had to be disabled to fix this problem.

- The scenery might really have a problem, like unconnected parking spots, orphaned nodes, missing links, etc. In this case, only the developer can fix it.

jahurz

Currently having the same issue was setting up a scenery on the msfs sdk. All nodes, paths and parking are connected. GSX is still giving me invalid navdata.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Currently having the same issue was setting up a scenery on the msfs sdk. All nodes, paths and parking are connected. GSX is still giving me invalid navdata.

Then either they really aren't, or there's still a conflict in the sim, like the scenery not properly excluding data from other sceneries, so GSX is getting confusing data from the Navdata API, belonging to two active sceneries.

Gerwil

Same, it was the first airport I purchased for MSFS from the marketplace. Version 1.0.1, never got updated after that. It also has the ugly static airplanes still, very disappointing.

GSX works fine on the default LGKO.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 05:03:13 am by Gerwil »

jahurz

Bought a few payware airports from simmarket and now nearly half of them are stuck with this error. It will be a nuisance if the only workaround is to personally email every dev out there to fix the scenery.

Richard1000

Having the same issue with (not cheap) payware FAKN. Have emailed the developer.

Annoyingly, a less detailed free addon of FAKN works perfectly

Richard

Sansemiano

When trying to request services at LGKO, I get the ([GSX] Could not find valid navdata at this position, service are not available) message. I've tried looking at on forums and none seem to work for me.
I have the LGKO - Gaya Simulations scenery from MSFS Marketplace

I bump into the same problem, but it is quite strange, because on Flightsim.to there are 2 profiles for this Gaya LGKO Airport. One for the marketplace version and one for the non-marketplace version.

How were these developers able to develope a GSX Profile for Gaya LGKO? You can't do that if you get the 'could not find navdata' error.

I have the marketplace version and tried both GSX Profiles from Flightsim.to, but both do not provide a solution to the error. And the marketplace version is actually no longer needed. The non-marketplace version should work fine now with both versions through the Navdata API.

Strange.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 05:30:13 pm by Sansemiano »

Sansemiano

The marketplace version i have from LGKO has version number 1.0.1. And on Orbx the version number is 1.1.0.

So, the Microsoft Marketplace is behind on this airport and should update it?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
The marketplace version i have from LGKO has version number 1.0.1. And on Orbx the version number is 1.1.0.

So, the Microsoft Marketplace is behind on this airport and should update it?
The Marketplace version is always going to be behind. Developers push the update, but then Microsoft has to approve it or do whatever it is they do. That's why I don't recommend getting stuff from there if you can reasonably avoid it.
Captain Kevin

Sansemiano

Ok, but that remark doesn't help now. The comments about this under one of the profiles on Flightsim.to are 8 months old. That should be enough time. One comment states Gaya Simulations is not cooperative in this.

On the other hand: there is a profile for the marketplace version. That guy must have had a LGKO airport with functional navdata or else he would not have been able to make the profile.

It's a strange situation.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 05:22:25 pm by Sansemiano »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
It might not help now, but if you get any scenery in the future, it'll help then.
Captain Kevin