Author Topic: MMSD certain parking positions are giving me parking isolated  (Read 980 times)

cowings1588

I picked up freeware MMSD from the msfs.to site.. I wrote the scenery designer, still waiting to hear back from him.. But all his hard stand gates or positions are coming up Isolated..  I don't know if it's anything to do with GSX as GSX Pro is the one telling me these gate hard stands are isolated.   They looked in tack to me with the taxiway and runway. I don't know why I am getting isolated..

https://flightsim.to/file/14355/mmsd-san-jose-los-cabos-international
COA
Bill

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: MMSD certain parking positions are giving me parking isolated
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 08:56:59 pm »
What does the AFCAD file for the airport look like.
Captain Kevin

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 03:36:55 am »
How do I see the afcad for MSFS... I talked to one who made it.. He said they would have to work on, however all the files for that scenery has been trashed and they'd have to make a new and there not able to or they don't want to make another new MMSD.. So I'm either going to have to use that other GSE service that they have out or get of the scenery.. Cause GSX won't work there and apparently the person who made is aware of it but doesn't want to fix it.  Hopefully a payware place will make it and do it right..  So I'm ending this thread.. It's a dead scenery to me..   Unless like I said unless I use that other GSE company that makes the universal ramp. Maybe it will work there or maybe it might have same issue GSX PRO has. 
COA
Bill

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 04:25:31 am »
Airport Design Editor should be able to open it unless they don't have a MSFS version of it. If not, then I have no idea.
Captain Kevin

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 04:52:56 am »
Well the way that guy acted from that developer who made the freeware scenery, sounded he knew what was wrong with it.. Has no attention of addressing it.. So its either wait for payware to make it right or possibly see if AREX from LatinVFR ramp can work that scenery when GSX can't..  Kind of a nice freeware scenery it's just too bad I can't get GSX Pro to work on it.. but it is what it is..
COA
Bill