Author Topic: Mach 1 KPHX  (Read 6781 times)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
Mach 1 KPHX
« on: April 02, 2010, 04:42:49 pm »
Hey, I just wanted to tell everyone here.  That after the conversation on the Mach 1 KPHX scenery I took another look at the scenery.  The scenery turned out to be acceptional for the freeware.  I have to admit that the reason why I felt the way I did was on the account that at least the eariler version of KOAK was not all that great.  However I did not have a great graphics card at the time I was using the scenery.  So I assummed everything from that company was the same quality.....So all in all I just want to apologize to the people I upsetting....Even though I said I would not change my mind....well I did and I wanted to let people know I was wrong and hopefully.  It can be all good again?
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
Re: Mach 1 KPHX
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 09:21:05 pm »
Lol, we're all entitled to change our minds, but we're also entitled to our opinions.  I find it silly people let things such as this "upset" them or "offend" them.. not even worth it.  But glad you like it! ;)
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 09:48:14 pm »
That's 180 degree turn!!! ;)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 11:52:50 pm »
Lol, we're all entitled to change our minds, but we're also entitled to our opinions.  I find it silly people let things such as this "upset" them or "offend" them.. not even worth it.  But glad you like it! ;)

I agree.  However, I can admit when I am or was wrong.  :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

SirIsaac726

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 12:02:20 am »

I'm not upset over someone having an opinion...I personally don't like all of Mach 1's sceneries.  But it does irritate me a little when someone trashes the work of a freeware person publicly...they have dedicated their work to the community at no charge, and in response, some people talk crap about them?  Anyways, it is done with.

Hey, I just wanted to tell everyone here.  That after the conversation on the Mach 1 KPHX scenery I took another look at the scenery.  The scenery turned out to be acceptional for the freeware.  I have to admit that the reason why I felt the way I did was on the account that at least the eariler version of KOAK was not all that great.  However I did not have a great graphics card at the time I was using the scenery.  So I assummed everything from that company was the same quality.....So all in all I just want to apologize to the people I upsetting....Even though I said I would not change my mind....well I did and I wanted to let people know I was wrong and hopefully.  It can be all good again?

I can always respect someone that does this. ;)  Not everyone will be correct 100% of the time...you just have to man up when you are wrong.  I hate those types of people that, even though they know they are wrong, they aren't willing to admit it and cause such a disturbance (which wasn't you ;)).

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 01:50:10 am »

I'm not upset over someone having an opinion...I personally don't like all of Mach 1's sceneries.  But it does irritate me a little when someone trashes the work of a freeware person publicly...they have dedicated their work to the community at no charge, and in response, some people talk crap about them?  Anyways, it is done with.

I can always respect someone that does this. ;)  Not everyone will be correct 100% of the time...you just have to man up when you are wrong.  I hate those types of people that, even though they know they are wrong, they aren't willing to admit it and cause such a disturbance (which wasn't you ;)).

Thank you sir.
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 06:23:12 am »

did you use it for fsx or fs2004? I have been looking everywhere for Phoenix so I can use it in my videos, and there are no fsx addons for it :(

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 06:33:32 am »

did you use it for fsx or fs2004? I have been looking everywhere for Phoenix so I can use it in my videos, and there are no fsx addons for it :(

MACH1 is updating all their airports for fsx. As for when that will be completed,I'm not sure. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????