Author Topic: [MORE INFO]GSX PRO STUCK MENU LOADING PLEASE WAIT  (Read 1378 times)

Akira45

[MORE INFO]GSX PRO STUCK MENU LOADING PLEASE WAIT
« on: April 05, 2023, 04:58:33 am »
I have newest MSFS2020 and fnx320, and here are logs.

part of logs:
completeJetwayData DONE
onEnteredAirport VHHH

//click GSX Menu and sound notice that i need to stop engine.
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] You need to stop the engines to request ground services 6
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] You need to stop the engines to request ground services 6

//after stoppped engines, when i click menu again, it stuck in loading, and gsx menu window close after minutes. and the process in background in "normal" no exception stop no restart.
aircraftEngaged
emulateMenu_MSFS
simbrief_username setting is missing from Couatladdons.ini, cannot integrate with SimBrief
emulateMenu_MSFS TIMEOUT 30
emulateMenu_MSFS CHOICE -1
channel.balance =  -1
GSX SimStop
Stopping Application...
disconnected from SimConnect.
//finally i exit the sim.

and also, I had tried installer from topic(after use the live update to updater's newest), and no live update in all operation except in installation, it's dosenot work. the problem persist.

there also some exception info in log, but i dont know will it affect menu function.

i'm also thanks to all who develops GSX,
but as a user, I may feel very tired to search whole Internet and try to fina a wayout.
and finally, as a programer, I know that there are many unknown questions between 3rd and MSFS2020, but i also want a flexible experience in past, like FSX or P3D.

Hope FS Dream Team can give a good Dream Trip in game.
Thanks to all who develops GSX.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 03:48:54 pm by Akira45 »

Akira45

Re: GSX PRO STUCK MENU LOADING PLEASE WAIT
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 04:59:42 am »
use with WFSS_VHHH airport and disabled gsx jetways

Idoziv4445

Re: GSX PRO STUCK MENU LOADING PLEASE WAIT
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 01:47:35 pm »
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BRO

maxhades

Re: [MORE INFO]GSX PRO STUCK MENU LOADING PLEASE WAIT
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 06:13:31 am »
i guess it is because of the navdata and you can not deactivate like before SU12. You can deactivate it manually. At the end, this never had worked.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2023, 09:03:37 pm »
i guess it is because of the navdata and you can not deactivate like before SU12. You can deactivate it manually. At the end, this never had worked.

The Navdata always worked, it was never required to disable it, and it works even better now, and it doesn't have anything to do with this problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2023, 09:09:57 pm »
I have newest MSFS2020 and fnx320, and here are logs.

You posted two logs:

- the Couatl.ERR file, which indicated an error but, not being the full log, it's not showing  what it was.

- the Couatl.LOG file, made about 20 minutes later, which doesn't show any errors, it simply show GSX told you to stop the engines, you opened the menu again, didn't do anything, so the normal menu timeout lapsed.

This SEEMS to indicate you are opening/closing the menu from the Toolbar, which is not the correct way to use GSX.

You are supposed to open it from the Toolbar only the FIRST time you start a session but, if you need to close it, you should then always use the X icon or the Hotkey to close it. If you don't follow this workflow, GSX won't be able to open a new menu or even display a text message.

I suggest checking the manual at Pages 83-84, which explains why the menu works like that, which sums up with this:

This is now your normal workflow should be:

• Open the GSX menu from the Toolbar icon when first starting Ground services .
• Don’t close it from the Toolbar while Ground services are performed, always use the Hot-key or the X icon to close the menu.
• Close the menu using the Toolbar icon when you are done with Ground services, usually before take-off.

Akira45

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2023, 07:57:17 am »
part of logs:
completeJetwayData DONE
onEnteredAirport VHHH
aircraftEngaged
emulateMenu_MSFS
simbrief_username setting is missing from Couatladdons.ini, cannot integrate with SimBrief
channel.balance =  -1
emulateMenu_MSFS
channel.balance =  -1
emulateMenu_MSFS
channel.balance =  -1
GSX SimStop
Stopping Application...
disconnected from SimConnect.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 12:25:13 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2023, 12:25:54 am »
part of logs:

Never post logs in the forum and especially not parts. ZIP the log file and Attach it to a post, so we can look at its entirety.