Author Topic: passenger boarding speed  (Read 5775 times)

redsonssi

passenger boarding speed
« on: March 16, 2023, 03:33:40 pm »
Could you speed up the boarding speed of GSX pro passengers?
The boarding speed of passengers is so slow that it takes a long time to wait, and in the end, there are many cases where you just position reset.
It would be nice if you could speed up passenger boarding or update the option to adjust passenger speed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: passenger boarding speed
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 11:48:15 am »
Quoting from the manual, Page 32, the explanation of the "Passenger Density" slider:

With higher settings of the Passenger Density slider, there will be more impact on fps, and Boarding/Deboarding will take less time, because passengers will be clustered closer to each other.

At lower Density settings, there will be less impact on fps, and Boarding/Deboarding will take more time, because passengers will be more spaced apart from each other.

cooperwarner8

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 03:01:47 am »
I have passenger setting set to 'insane' to try and speed up boarding with the new seated passengers for the 777. It is still taking an hour. Any ideas how to fix this?

Darewell

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 04:32:31 pm »
I have passenger setting set to 'insane' to try and speed up boarding with the new seated passengers for the 777. It is still taking an hour. Any ideas how to fix this?

With the "very dense" setting it just took me around 16 minutes to board 340 passengers.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2024, 11:37:31 pm »
I have passenger setting set to 'insane' to try and speed up boarding with the new seated passengers for the 777. It is still taking an hour. Any ideas how to fix this

An hour should be with a very low Density setting, Insane should be about 10-15 minute at most.

cooperwarner8

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2024, 02:48:24 pm »
I have passenger setting set to 'insane' to try and speed up boarding with the new seated passengers for the 777. It is still taking an hour. Any ideas how to fix this

An hour should be with a very low Density setting, Insane should be about 10-15 minute at most.

I definitely have changed the setting to insane and it is taking a very long time. I only have this issue when the seated passengers are switched on. If I board the passengers normally (still visible but not seated) then it boards very quick.

If i change the setting during the boarding will it be updated in real time so i can play around?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2024, 06:09:21 pm »
If i change the setting during the boarding will it be updated in real time so i can play around?

Yes, but it would be valid only for passengers that hasn't been generated yet.