Author Topic: Pushback doesn't work  (Read 3652 times)

OBIT8

Re: Pushback doesn't work
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2023, 01:54:17 pm »
question  has  to be  asked  the  main  reason  the  push  wont  work  is  because  of  chocks still in place  ,  had  this  a few  times   sitting  there  and  nothing  happens  and  than i  remember  the  damm  chocks  again

This is not my case, I always follow real checklist and choks are taken off as soon as my APU is activated just after the prestart checklist, only after that I call the push back...the man or the woman walks until it stand in front of me and say "We are ready for push back and start" from there it stuck, nothing else is done and also If I restart Couatl the push back doesn't work!

I don't know what to do, I've tryed to empty the community folder, unistalled and installed again GSX...nothing!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2023, 02:18:54 pm »
I don't know what to do

You should have posted your startup log, as indicated in the Sticky thread named "how to report an error":

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26759.0.html

In your case it's even easier, since the program seems to start normally so, no need to edit any files, just enable logging in the settings, and post your log ( ZIPPED and ATTACHED to a post ), after you get the problem

OBIT8

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2023, 02:28:50 pm »
I don't know what to do

You should have posted your startup log, as indicated in the Sticky thread named "how to report an error":

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26759.0.html

In your case it's even easier, since the program seems to start normally so, no need to edit any files, just enable logging in the settings, and post your log ( ZIPPED and ATTACHED to a post ), after you get the problem

Ok this is the LOG i'm now stuck with the aircraft ready to pushback and with the marshaller stopped in front of me that doesn't move...I've tried to take off and put again chokes, parking brake...everything...but i'm stuck here.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2023, 02:36:44 pm »
Ok this is the LOG i'm now stuck with the aircraft ready to pushback and with the marshaller stopped in front of me that doesn't move...I've tried to take off and put again chokes, parking brake...everything...but i'm stuck here.

Please clarify what do you mean with "the aircraft ready to pushback and with the marshaller stopped in front of me".

The marshaller is not supposed to come in front of you, it will appear on the left/up side of the parking spot, and will walk towards the airplane front gear. What he'll do next, depends if the tow truck type (towbar or not), but you must try to be more precise and say exactly at which stage the marshaller stopped. Has he even started walking ?

Your log only shows you removed parking brakes when you shouldn't have to, and GSX told you that, nothing else.

There was just ONE other user that has reported a weird problem like this, and he said the marshaller started to move after pressing ESC twice, to go back to the ESC menu options and back again to flight.

OBIT8

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2023, 03:08:17 pm »
From the log you can see that the last message from the GSX was: emulateText_MSFS [GSX] Hello, captain! We are ready for pushback. 6
This is the point where GSX stop, the message about the parking brake is just me trying to unset and set again the parking brake to see if the marshallers move from there or not.

The marshallers appear on the left up side of the parking spot, he make a first walk, say "We are ready for pushback" and then remain there, he don't move towards the airplane fron gear and it doesn't continue the push.

When i start the pushback using another software because GSX is not working it say to me to set the parking brake and this gives me the idea that GSX is not stuck but for some reason it can't perform the push back and I don't know why!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 04:06:10 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2023, 04:06:51 pm »
The marshallers appear on the left up side of the parking spot, he make a first walk, say "We are ready for pushback" and then remain there, he don't move towards the airplane fron gear and it doesn't continue the push.

You don't say if you tried this suggestion I wrote in my last reply:

There was just ONE other user that has reported a weird problem like this, and he said the marshaller started to move after pressing ESC twice, to go back to the ESC menu options and back again to flight.

OBIT8

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2023, 09:38:16 pm »
I'm Flying now, the double Exit seems to work, but I needed to press it 3 times and I was not able to listen the voice of the marshaller.
Any CLUE on what can cause this problem?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 10:00:44 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2023, 10:02:54 pm »
I'm Flying now, the double Exit seems to work, but I needed to press it 3 times and I was not able to listen the voice of the marshaller.

What you are asking now ?

1) Why the double ESC works ? No idea, nothing happens when you are pressing ESC and nowhere we read or intercept that key, only one single user ever reported it, so the only possible explanation is some kind of conflict with a still unknown other add-on that deals with it and for some reason affects GSX

2) Why you are not hearing the voice ? Have you checked the GSX audio device to be correct ? Do you hear other GSX sounds ?

OBIT8

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2023, 10:41:30 pm »

What you are asking now ?

1) Why the double ESC works ? No idea, nothing happens when you are pressing ESC and nowhere we read or intercept that key, only one single user ever reported it, so the only possible explanation is some kind of conflict with a still unknown other add-on that deals with it and for some reason affects GSX

2) Why you are not hearing the voice ? Have you checked the GSX audio device to be correct ? Do you hear other GSX sounds ?

I was asking both things, however for the GSX sound i will try to reset the Sound devise in GSX settings and I will write here if it solved or not.

Yaz21

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2023, 10:16:55 pm »
Hey man I'm having the same problem sound doesn't work and have to press esc constantly to get it to work through its different phases of the pushback, did you ever find a solution to the problem? Or what was causing it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2023, 01:45:15 pm »
Hey man I'm having the same problem sound doesn't work and have to press esc constantly to get it to work through its different phases of the pushback, did you ever find a solution to the problem? Or what was causing it?

You have already being replied about this in another post, please don't post twice about the same issue.