Author Topic: wpns in Multi player  (Read 5607 times)

Pop

wpns in Multi player
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:53:09 am »
I was online the other day with some gents 'across the pond" and the were dropping bombs and I could "see" them.  Where can I find such a "fix"/ "Patch"?  Would like to be able to do tha in the Hornet!!!

Orion

Re: wpns in Multi player
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 04:21:42 am »
So you were flying in a normal multiplayer free flight session and you saw other players dropping bombs?  I can see how it could possibly work, but not with the information you gave.

Did they mention anything about addons?  What aircraft were they flying?

Pop

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 12:51:39 pm »
didn't get a chance to ask about addons, but they were flying B17's.  I have addon's which allow me to drop bombs in off line (weapons pack), but it does not work online. I also have a "rocket" which can be seen online, but won't "hit" a/c.  It does explode when hitting the ground and leaves a fire ball!

Afterburn93

• "I've got this thing floored!"
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 03:48:53 pm »
I have never heard of this before! Pretty cool, but I thought that due to local animations issues, stuff like this was impossible. Where did they get the B-17s? Are they freeware?

A/B
Benjamin "Afterburn" Rothstein (A/B, Candlewacs)

"Is that an Uzi in your handbag... or are you just pleased to see me?"

Pop

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 12:17:10 am »
I think the B17 were the payware. The file I have is "FSX F-18 Missles.Zip". It works in any a/c and in MP! Google it/

SUBS17

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 05:27:55 am »
I find this hard to believe are you sure you were not playing IL2? It just seems highly unlikely for combat in FSX unless its the VRS Superhornet but even then its limited to SP not MP. If someone ever does make such a mod it would make FSX an entirely different sim.

Pop

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 01:35:24 pm »
the weapons pac above is a good one! does not cause any damage , but all who have the pack see the fires and smoke!!!