Author Topic: Bugs?  (Read 740 times)

Dcamp70

Bugs?
« on: January 28, 2023, 03:45:41 pm »
I use GSX pro (vers. 2.2.3) with the 737-800 PMDG. I have the following problems:
1 - when I ask for refueling the large tanker always arrives, even when the fuel plug is present in the gate and the pump car should arrive for the connection of the hose.
Furthermore, in most cases the tanker does not have a refueling operator and therefore no pipes are connected to the aircraft.

2 - During loading the trolleys arrive empty and the suitcases appear only once when the attendant removes them from the trolley. And this until the end of the loading of the luggage

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bugs?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 05:18:26 pm »
I use GSX pro (vers. 2.2.3) with the 737-800 PMDG. I have the following problems

Neither of these are problems and surely not "bugs".

1 - when I ask for refueling the large tanker always arrives, even when the fuel plug is present in the gate and the pump car should arrive for the connection of the hose. Furthermore, in most cases the tanker does not have a refueling operator and therefore no pipes are connected to the aircraft.

If you mean you are not getting a Fuel Hydrant with the 737, this has been also discussed so many times on the forum, and of course is explained in the manual, Page 18:

IMPORTANT
There’s a minimum height the Fuel Truck with an extending platform can use, which is about 3.00 meters from ground for the Tanker and 3.40 for the Hydrant. If the airplane refuel point is lower than this value, a different vehicle will be called, one without a raising platform or a crew with a cable animation

We confirmed multiple times we are working on a different animation for smaller airliners, which won't use the raising platform, it's also discussed on the "Short-Term Roadmap" Sticky thread in this forum.

2 - During loading the trolleys arrive empty and the suitcases appear only once when the attendant removes them from the trolley. And this until the end of the loading of the luggage

Surely doesn't normally happen. Are you using an external camera with some distance and/or too wide zoom angle ? It might just an issue of LOD. What's your Objects LOD setting ?