Author Topic: Problem with GSX + Aerosoft CRJ when boarding  (Read 1205 times)

MediumRareBaku

Problem with GSX + Aerosoft CRJ when boarding
« on: January 21, 2023, 08:54:37 pm »
If I connect the jetway first and then request boarding, the jetway is always taken away and I either get boarding noises with no passengers, or passengers walking through the air. Is there a common setting that would cause this that I need to change?

Also, what's the proper way to go about having GSX and the Aerosoft CRJ play together? Will GSX fuel the plane? Should I set the weights in the EFB before requesting boarding or after? Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with GSX + Aerosoft CRJ when boarding
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 09:33:47 pm »
If I connect the jetway first and then request boarding, the jetway is always taken away and I either get boarding noises with no passengers, or passengers walking through the air. Is there a common setting that would cause this that I need to change?

This has been discussed and answered so many times, for example here:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28663.msg187336.html#msg187336

Also, what's the proper way to go about having GSX and the Aerosoft CRJ play together? Will GSX fuel the plane? Should I set the weights in the EFB before requesting boarding or after?

By default, the airplane is configured to have GSX refueling, because as far as I know, it doesn't have a non-standard fuel simulation. You can set the payload in the order you want, provided that, if you want to use GSX refueling, when the GSX trucks arrives, you must ask for a quantity GREATER than the one already present on board.

MediumRareBaku

Re: Problem with GSX + Aerosoft CRJ when boarding
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 04:39:53 am »

This has been discussed and answered so many times, for example here:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28663.msg187336.html#msg187336

I'm not using the SU10 API, and also all I really need to know is, for the CRJ do I just not connect the jetway until I request boarding? I'm not really interested in why it's happening, unless I have a setting wrong, I am just trying to understand how to use the thing. It has done this every time I've tried to board with the jetway connected at multiple different airports.

Also, what's the proper way to go about having GSX and the Aerosoft CRJ play together? Will GSX fuel the plane? Should I set the weights in the EFB before requesting boarding or after?

By default, the airplane is configured to have GSX refueling, because as far as I know, it doesn't have a non-standard fuel simulation. You can set the payload in the order you want, provided that, if you want to use GSX refueling, when the GSX trucks arrives, you must ask for a quantity GREATER than the one already present on board.
What about the passengers, when do I request them relative to asking for the weights in the EFB to be loaded?