Author Topic: Boarding Speed  (Read 1708 times)

rotorfib

Boarding Speed
« on: January 10, 2023, 04:52:55 pm »
Recently I have noticed my passengers boarding at a near instant rate; the count goes something like this (for 74 passengers: 10, 70, 74.

I have adjusted the boarding speed back and forth in the settings with no change. I ran the installer and offline installer again with no change.

Provided log file.

rotorfib

Re: Boarding Speed
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 05:02:12 pm »
sorry, didn't mean to double post the log file lol

also noticed it didn't included the boarding process.. here is one where i let the boarding proceed.

edit: just some other things i have tried to fix, i deleted the couatladdons.ini, again changed the boarding speed in the gsx menu. I also manually edited the ini file to change the boarding speed setting.  neither changed the almost instant boarding speed.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 06:47:56 pm by rotorfib »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 01:59:27 pm »
This has been explained so many times already, last time just a few days ago, on a thread aptly named "Boarding through jetway too fast"

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28816.msg187897.html#msg187897

Here too:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28869.msg188328.html#msg188328

rotorfib

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2023, 08:34:40 am »
haha, well.. i feel like a moron.. in my defense i think i searched for 'instant boarding' instead of 'boarding too fast'.. so didn't get any meaningful result.. or maybe i was just too lazy to look through all the posts.. i'll own that lol

so thanks for the links, actually learned a lot.

i love your gsx so don't get me wrong, man if i could code as half as good as you or anyone that is able to make some of these addons, i probably wouldn't post such stupid questions ya? lol

anyways, i think my problem is with the Aerosoft CRJ.. GSX works great with the fenix and fbw, default and addon airports..

but given the info in the posts you linked, hopefully SU12 will go a long way in fixing a lot of issues.. hopefully.. not holding my breath that MSFS/Asobo will do much to help any 3rd party developers out much tho.. or anymore than the least possible they can imagine would be perceived as helpful.

so ya.. most of my frustration is at them, certainly not at you.