Author Topic: Crew does not board via crew bus  (Read 1576 times)

StefanBravo

Crew does not board via crew bus
« on: January 09, 2023, 10:31:18 pm »
Hi,

Since a few weeks, perhaps since installing GSX Pro, the crew doesn't board anymore via the crew bus, but instead they walk to my plane. This takes a lot of time and should not be happening of course. Please see the attached image.

By the way, I believe a feature was added to GSX to not board the crew at all? I haven’t seen this in P3D yet.

Stefan
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 10:48:24 pm by StefanBravo »

StefanBravo

Re: Crew does not board via crew bus
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 11:12:58 am »
Quick update: I've removed GSX Pro, but the problem persists. Happens at all airports when boarding is done by bus.

Stefan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 12:59:56 pm »
Please clarify which airplane you used, and if the problem happens with another airplane.

StefanBravo

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023, 01:26:05 pm »
Hi,

The planes used were the A320 series by FSLabs. Just tried the QW 787, and I noticed two differences: 1) I got a pop-up screen asking me if I wanted to board the crew, which didn't show up using the FSLabs, and 2) the crew used the crew bus thereafter.

Edit: the same problem was reported here.

Stefan
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 03:00:33 pm by StefanBravo »

LEdwards2012

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 05:01:57 pm »
I have the same issue since the last update flying the FSLabs A320 out of payware LJLJ - the crew walk to the aircraft from a distance away despite the crew bus arriving first. Doesn't impact passenger boarding. Has happened 2 times now on each flight without jetway. I don't think I was asked if I wanted to board crew but not 100% sure on that.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 03:43:04 am »
The planes used were the A320 series by FSLabs. Just tried the QW 787, and I noticed two differences: 1) I got a pop-up screen asking me if I wanted to board the crew, which didn't show up using the FSLabs, and 2) the crew used the crew bus thereafter.
I believe the FSLabs A320 has GSX integration built into it, whereas the QualityWings 787 does not, which is why you got the pop-up box with the 787 and not with the A320.
Captain Kevin

StefanBravo

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2023, 04:17:31 pm »
So this should be fixed by FSLabs?

John Haley

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2023, 10:15:51 pm »
I queried the forums to see if this was happening to anyone else and found this. 

For me, there is no problem when the crew boards or leaves the aircraft by gate.   But if the airstairs/vehicle are used, the stewardesses walk down the stairs and away from the aircraft, walking to the area when the GSX vehicles came from originally.  This sometimes can take a long, long time. 

Then when the ladies disappear, the pilots will disembark and board the vehicle. 

Not sure what's happened.  Will continue monitoring

I'm using the same aircraft - Project Airbus - that I've always used.   GSX has worked without issue, this one is a bit odd

P3D v5 - latest HF