Author Topic: activation  (Read 4468 times)

vasilii4273

activation
« on: January 04, 2023, 08:52:27 pm »

activation has flown off help restore the key

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: activation
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 02:38:11 pm »
As explained so many times here on the forum, and of course the manual, you should never ask questions about orders, keys or activation here on the forum because, of course, my next question would have been asking details about your orders, which we cannot obviously discuss here, that's why the manual clearly explains for any questions about orders, you need to contact the support email.

However, as a general advice, if you problem is just you exceeded all your activation, meaning you reactivated more than 5 times without ever using the Deactivate option first and you are getting a specific message about having reactivated too many times, you can still the problem yourself, without any need to contact support, this way:

- Go to the Self-Help Support site indicated in the FAQ page of this site, which is located here:

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite

- Select the "Deactivate License" option, insert your Activation key" and click the "Deactivate" button to release the license.

- If it asks for your Computer ID, you can get it from the "Get License Information" option in the same site: insert your Activation key and will return all the Computer IDs your key has been activated to, so you can use the Computer ID to Deactivate a license, even if you don't have the original PC anymore.

If, instead, you "just" need to reactivate, without having the message you activated too many times, so you still have activations left, there's nothing you need to do, and it will just reactivate, using one of the 6 activations per order you have, which you can even reclaim as explained above.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 02:39:46 pm by virtuali »

JFMITCH1716

• stroke survivor/short term memory loss/impatient
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2024, 09:51:51 pm »
My God I don't have the capacity to follow all of this.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64bit) 3x32" screens
32 GB RAM
12th Gen Intel (R) Core (TM) i9-12900K
Micro-Star International PRO Z690-A DDR4 (MS-025)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2024, 09:56:08 pm »
My God I don't have the capacity to follow all of this.
Do you want to actually solve the problem or were you hoping for a miracle.
Captain Kevin