Author Topic: With SU10 Navdata API option on, I must restart couatl after landing every time  (Read 5175 times)

TootY

So does this only apply to airports purchased from the MS marketplace?

No - It applies to all 3rd party airports

Ok so it's an option you'd want to keep on then - I'll check the workaround to see if it cures the crashing

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
This means you don't have to edit the .ini file to set the AFCAD location

You never had to do this, even if you don't use the SU10 Navdata. Yes, I know, many free profiles still say that in their docs but, as explained in the manual, Page 52, when sharing profiles is discussed:

The name of the .BGL used to customize the scenery is listed in the [GENERAL] section of the GSX .INI profile. It will include the complete path valid for your system but, don’t worry, there’s no need to edit it out before sharing your work, since GSX will only use the .BGL filename, and will ignore the full path altogether, it has been designed like this exactly to facilitate sharing of GSX .INI profiles without worrying about different paths. As long the currently active .BGL matches the name referenced in the .INI file, the .INI will be loaded by GSX, no matter the path.

Of course, when using the SU10 Navdata option, the whole line is ignored, since no .BGL is read.