Author Topic: Floating Jetways and Incompatibility with Aircraft  (Read 676 times)

egnurlaup

Floating Jetways and Incompatibility with Aircraft
« on: January 01, 2023, 07:41:49 pm »
I tried to reply rather than start a new thread, but couldn't reply to another relevant message.

I am not sure exactly how GSX works, but I have the same floating jetways issues with KDEN inside P3Dv4.5.  I have a large library of ORBX scenery, but no specific ORBX KDEN rendition. 

I love the idea of GSX, but there are quite a few issues including too many aircraft incompatibilties (A380, A320neo, etc).  I also have KDEN jetways floating.  I use P3Dv4.5 and tons of ORBX scenery, but no stand alone add-in for KDEN specifically.  Tried to fix it but ultimatley had to turn back to P3D jetways...disappointing.  GSX isn't all that great for P3D it seems...

Perhaps those aircraft compatibilities will improve over time along with the occasional "floaters"...but, as Patricio Valdes suggested below, I am certainly not going to re-install my whole setup to accommodate GSX-GS - that's a very big ask on FSDT's part?  Would have thought they would make this cool add-on fully compatible with all major SIMs and fix those issues quickly as they occur.  I kind of  feel like I wasted my money on this one guys and wish you could do a better job of fixing issues like this quickly.

Paul Runge