Author Topic: Boarding, no passengers coming  (Read 770 times)

oskar11

Boarding, no passengers coming
« on: December 26, 2022, 10:59:01 am »
Hello,
I offen notice at different airports that when ordering directly boarding, no passengers come and the counter counts up in big steps. If I first start deboarding at the same airport, cancel it and then start boarding, the passengers appear as intended. Unfortunately, I can't find a cause despite multiple tests. Could you possibly tell me what's causing this?
An example.... Venice Airport LIMZ Payware.

Thank you
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 11:00:45 am by oskar11 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding, no passengers coming
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 09:04:35 am »
I offen notice at different airports that when ordering directly boarding, no passengers come and the counter counts up in big steps. If I first start deboarding at the same airport, cancel it and then start boarding, the passengers appear as intended.

When passenger boarding is simulated fast, it's due to the jetway not being connected, which might also be an issue of GSX not being able to correctly detect the jetway as docked.  This post here explains these issues, and many other issues related to passengers in jetways, should be fixed with the SU12 SDK, which will include all this data:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28663.msg187336.html#msg187336