Author Topic: GSX Pro  (Read 3129 times)

leoatKVRB

GSX Pro
« on: December 15, 2022, 10:24:52 am »
Hello,      Anyone who can answer me that would be appreciated!

I bought couple of weeks ago the GSX Pro product and I kind of confused. I have and play the msfs 2020 Premium Delux 40th's platform/program and my question, is this product is good for what I have and/or is it working only with FsX ?
I have some questions but first have to know the GSX Pro standing for what simulator/platform.
Thanks,
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 12:33:04 pm by leoatKVRB »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 02:26:02 pm »
GSX Pro work only in MSFS.

GSX and GSX Level 2 work only in FSX/P3D.

leoatKVRB

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 06:32:55 pm »
hello, thanks for the quick replay.

--1st Attachment: If and/or when I copying all jetways  column into "disable" column, and after pressing the "Exclude 3rd party". What is mean that?
Like to clarify it, the "jetways" means the passenger boarding bridge between terminal and aircraft?

So fare, how I do understanding, if I disable the airport, example KMCO, there will be no passenger boarding "jetways" and I have to setup manually how the passengers will boarding? Please correct/educate me if I wrong!

--2nd Attachment: Standing at KMCO and when I pressed the "GSX" on game panel i get this message (see attachment PIC)? Also the baggage car was just circling around.

Thanks,
-Kris
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 12:38:00 pm by leoatKVRB »

flyingfish55

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 11:38:44 am »
GO to the FSDT in your start menu and within you will find START COUATL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 01:24:37 pm »
--1st Attachment: If and/or when I copying all jetways  column into "disable" column, and after pressing the "Exclude 3rd party". What is mean that?  Like to clarify it, the "jetways" means the passenger boarding bridge between terminal and aircraft?

Yes, those are the jetways. I suggest reading the manual about that option.

So fare, how I do understanding, if I disable the airport, example KMCO, there will be no passenger boarding "jetways" and I have to setup manually how the passengers will boarding? Please correct/educate me if I wrong!

No, that's not what the panel means. If you move an airport to the "Disabled" list, you won't remove jetways, you will just PREVENT GSX to REPLACE the default jetways that came with the airport with its own so, instead of the nice and locally customized jetway models from GSX, you'll go back to these airports to the default Asobo model.

The "Disable 3rd party" button is used to prevent GSX to replace jetways on 3rd party airports, because the jetway replacements are only meant for default airports, not 3rd party airports, which should always use their own jetways.

--2nd Attachment: Standing at KMCO and when I pressed the "GSX" on game panel i get this message (see attachment PIC)? Also the baggage car was just circling around.

Check if you can start the program from its icon "Start Couatl for GSX MSFS" the installer has placed in the Desktop. In some cases, the program doesn't start automatically with the sim, that's why there's an icon to start it manually.