Author Topic: GSX Multiple legs issue  (Read 1333 times)

Soso330

GSX Multiple legs issue
« on: December 09, 2022, 07:47:05 pm »
Hey

I have come across an issue when doing multiple legs on the same session. That is that when i do the pushback on the second leg GSX does not give me the option "good engine start.." and only give me the options to teleport to a runway, a gate or call a follow me car. only way for me to make the pushback tug to release me is to press "reload couatl" and increase the throttle until the plane unfreezes itself. Everything else works when doing multiple legs from what i have noticed.

Kind Regards!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Multiple legs issue
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 05:46:27 pm »
Have you closed the GSX Toolbar icon after departure, as suggested in the manual ?

Soso330

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 09:28:51 pm »
I had actually missed that part of the manual, however i did try it earlier today and it didnt make any difference, the issue still persists.

i attached a screenshot of the GSX menu that i get right after the pushback of the second leg where i should get a "good engine start..." option

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 01:39:55 pm »
I had actually missed that part of the manual, however i did try it earlier today and it didnt make any difference, the issue still persists.

i attached a screenshot of the GSX menu that i get right after the pushback of the second leg where i should get a "good engine start..." option

Check if Restarting Couatl before starting the second leg fixes this.

Soso330

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 12:01:33 pm »

Check if Restarting Couatl before starting the second leg fixes this.
I just tried it and it didnt make any difference, the same issue still persists.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2022, 05:39:51 pm »
I just tried it and it didnt make any difference, the same issue still persists.

Please provide with detailed reproductions steps, indicating everything: the airplane used, the airport used, if they are bought on the Marketplace ( if they are, if you enabled the SU10 Navdata API option ), and the precise, exact, sequence of operations performed in GSX.

Soso330

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 04:00:30 pm »

Please provide with detailed reproductions steps, indicating everything: the airplane used, the airport used, if they are bought on the Marketplace ( if they are, if you enabled the SU10 Navdata API option ), and the precise, exact, sequence of operations performed in GSX.
I use the FBW A32NX DEV version. which airport im at doesnt make any difference at all, payware, freeware or default, this multiple leg issue show up on all of them.
SU10 Navdata API is not enabled.

The steps are:

before takeoff first leg*
1.Operate jetway or stairs
2.Catering truck
3.fueltruck
4.boarding
5.pushback
6.turn off the GSX toolbar
After landing*
1.Taxi to gate
2.Start GSX toolbar
3.Deboard
4.make a new simbrief flight
5.reload simbrief in GSX toolbar so it goes from red to green
6.Catering truck
7.fueltruck
8.boarding
9.pushback(here it pushes me back to the position i chose but after engine start it doesnt give me the option for "good engine start" as i showed earlier in this thread)**
10.reload GSX so it removes pushback truck/tug and release my aircraft**
11.start taxiing

this pushback issue will show up at every upcoming new leg until i restart the sim session. only the first leg works perfectly.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 04:03:09 pm by Soso330 »