Author Topic: Planned pushback issues  (Read 1171 times)

senchay

Planned pushback issues
« on: December 03, 2022, 10:02:13 pm »
Hello FSDreamTeam.

I would to fix an issue my friend has. I hope this is ok. If you need reasons why i do it instead, i can give them. There are reasons for this.

But lets go to the issue first.

The problem is that planned pushback literally never works for him. We reinstalled it, added firewall exclusions and all the things that helped me fix it for quite a few other people. But im at a loss for his case.

Everything works normally until hes pressing enter to activate the preplanned pushback. Then its simply stuck and nothing happens anymore.
Nowhere this works and in every plane its identical. The pushback can be planned but its not getting fully executed. And the worst, its very difficult to get the plane out of this locked state after it happened.

Important is, the voice says that the pushback has started though. On first look everything seems to work. But it simply doesnt move and there wont be any hints to whats going on, no voiced warnings for parking brake etc. That hes hitting the right "Enter" is obvious because like mentioned, the cam switches after pressing enter and the voice says pushback starting.

There are many vidos where this can be seen in action but they are on twitch and i dont want to look as if i want to promote the channel or something.

So not  sure, should i post them here for you to watch or send a message or something better?

Infos:

- Windows 11
- MSFS Store Version
- GSX is with firewall exclusion, updated via addonmanager and offline installer
- happens all kinds of airports, freeware, payware, store or normally installed.
- happens in any plane, like pmdg, inibuilds, fenix etc

Not sure what else you may need. Logfiles?

PS: nose left/right works.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 11:09:46 pm by senchay »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Planned pushback issues
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 06:33:02 pm »
Are you possibly using AI traffic product that use Simconnect Injection ?

If too many objects are already being created, Simconnect will be overwhelmed by request, and won't create the objects required by the Pushback editor, blocking the process. It can usually fixed by lowering the number of AI being created through injection.

senchay

Re: Planned pushback issues
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 06:57:16 pm »
Thank you. I dont think so but ill check. Usually hes flying on vatsim though so i doubt hes using AI at all. Pretty sure that we had tested this without anything running.