Author Topic: ERROR: No parkings at LFPO by Jetstream Designs  (Read 1278 times)

jusche89

ERROR: No parkings at LFPO by Jetstream Designs
« on: November 13, 2022, 08:34:56 pm »
Whenever I try to start GSX at LFPO by Jetstream Designs the menu opens with the loading screen and I recieve the error message "there are no parkings at this airport" in the top left corner.

DeltaCharlie

Re: ERROR: No parkings at LFPO by Jetstream Designs
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 08:08:39 am »
Hi,

I didn't try recently (I'll do later today if you want), but do you use a custom profile for LFPO ( https://fr.flightsim.to/file/38529/lfpo-jetstream-designs-gsx-profile ) ?

With that profile It was working great for me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 11:08:17 am »
Whenever I try to start GSX at LFPO by Jetstream Designs the menu opens with the loading screen and I recieve the error message "there are no parkings at this airport" in the top left corner.

Already discussed here:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28170.msg184411.html#msg184411

And also discussed at Page 63 of the manual, the "Airport Visibility" parameter to deal with airports with fake ICAO codes representing Auxiliary airports/helipads/seaplane bases. In your case, it was the fake airport named VOLC2, which according to a user posted there, can be fixed with a visibility command made like this:

airport_visibility_volc = 0

jusche89

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 09:45:54 pm »
And also discussed at Page 63 of the manual, the "Airport Visibility" parameter to deal with airports with fake ICAO codes representing Auxiliary airports/helipads/seaplane bases. In your case, it was the fake airport named VOLC2, which according to a user posted there, can be fixed with a visibility command made like this:

airport_visibility_volc = 0

Thanks a lot! That should fix it. Already been trying to deactivate VOLC2 thinking that a 5 digit ICAO won't work...