Author Topic: SEQM coordinates  (Read 1107 times)

DC-6 driver

SEQM coordinates
« on: November 06, 2022, 11:09:30 pm »
Hola!

I have just recently purchased the SEQM package. Very nice, great visuals etc. Used to fly into and out of SEQU (flowers). Indeed a pucker factor.

Ok........on to the issue. I have P3d v4.5 installed.

I cannot seem to get my INS in my Aersoft DC-8 to accept airport coordinates as displayed within the airport map and the shft z key!?!

Anyone know how to work around this. Sort of plays havoc with A/P

Thanks in advance for input

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: SEQM coordinates
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 03:59:56 am »
You've posted this on the FSDreamteam forum about an Aerosoft product, so not really sure how anyone from FSDreamteam is going to be able to help you.
Captain Kevin

DC-6 driver

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 03:16:42 pm »
Sorry Kevin.

I wasn't clear. The SEQM scenery package is from FSDT. While I know that this (new airport) is located to the east of the old airport, my thinking is that the Pd3 scenery and FSDT may be cause for the issue with the INS not recognizing this location. I thought I saw (somewhere) info on new navdata (SEQM)  that you can install with FSDT SEQM scenery in leiu of the stock Navdata (airport coordinates) which would provide an accureate coordinate when using the shift z key. Of course if that didn't work there would be a way to revert back to the P3d orig SEQM coordinates.

Hope this clears up my original question.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 03:38:47 pm »
I wasn't clear. The SEQM scenery package is from FSDT.

I had to look up that ICAO code, because I didn't even knew which airport it was, that should tell how unlikely is we made that airport...

DC-6 driver

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 05:33:22 pm »
 :-[

My sincere apoligies for tying up some space here.. The scenery is indeed from one of your competitors.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 08:12:22 pm »
Yeah, I was thinking it was Flightbeam, so I didn't question where the scenery came from, and thought it was the plane you were asking about, hence my befuddlement.
Captain Kevin