Author Topic: Unwanted auto-boarding/deboarding  (Read 5234 times)

RogePete

Re: Unwanted auto-boarding/deboarding
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2022, 01:16:57 pm »
Hi there,

I may have found a solution for the automated boarding/deboarding thing.

Delete your 'CouatlAddons.ini' (it's in the appdata folder of Couatl).

Start your sim and the Couatl engine again and let Couatl build a new ini from default (then you can edit it again to your needs, via the GSX settings menu).

It seemed to me, that cured my problems. Although I'm not 100% sure yet (first try did work fine).

Maybe during an update something went wrong with the ini, don't know.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2022, 01:19:36 pm »
The update won't touch the CouatlAddons.ini file. However, if somebody else have this problem and fixed it that way, it would be helpful for us to get the .INI file *before* removing it.

failcold

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2022, 03:13:02 pm »
Hi, I just tried RogePete's suggestion (reply 15) and it didn't work for me, unfortunately. I double checked keybinds, and nothing at all is bound to F12. Everytime I press ctrl+shift+f12 to enter the GSX menu, I get an instant "deboarding requested" and spinning menu as per above. Any more troubleshooting ideas?

disco79stu

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2022, 08:27:36 am »
After some time without issues, this one just happened to me again.
LGKR, FenixA320, de-boarding was requested as soon as I hit my hotkey (F12).
I quit the sim after that, see log file attached.

disco79stu

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2022, 12:59:29 pm »
And here's another log from this happening right after I loaded the scenario without me doing anything at all.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2022, 02:43:52 pm »
And here's another log from this happening right after I loaded the scenario without me doing anything at all.

Of course, I cannot reproduce this in any way. But I noticed two issues that shouldn't normally happen in both your logs: a "WASM timeout", which means the Simconnect connection between the Couatl engine and our WASM module was either interrupted or didn't replied in a reasonable time.

This is of course not normal, but it might indicate an overcrowded Simconnect due to too many add-ons using it at the same time. It would be useful to try the same situation with every add-on that possibly use Simconnect disabled, except GSX.

ezman1980

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2022, 10:59:30 pm »
Here is my Log
happened on arrival

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2022, 10:38:28 am »
Here is my Log happened on arrival

Your log doesn't indicate that, because you probably restarted Couatl, overwriting the log where the automatic deboarding happened. Be sure you post a log made as soon as the problem happened, before restarting.

RichConn81

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2022, 06:53:09 pm »
Don't know if its the same issue, but I get the unwanted deboarding only at spots that have customized pax waypoints. If i select operate stairs first, let the process complete and then just open the GSX menu I get automatic deboarding every time. Also get the endless spinner in the menu and cant do anything else unless I restart Couatl. Doesn't happen at spots without waypoints and never had issue with unwanted auto boarding.

Not a big deal. I just don't operate stairs at those spots first. However, maybe the custome waypoints are necessary to reproduce the issue.

airbadger

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2022, 02:41:11 pm »
Don't know if its the same issue, but I get the unwanted deboarding only at spots that have customized pax waypoints. If i select operate stairs first, let the process complete and then just open the GSX menu I get automatic deboarding every time. Also get the endless spinner in the menu and cant do anything else unless I restart Couatl. Doesn't happen at spots without waypoints and never had issue with unwanted auto boarding.

Not a big deal. I just don't operate stairs at those spots first. However, maybe the custome waypoints are necessary to reproduce the issue.

I'm pretty sure you're on to something with this. I was at Orbx ENTO which has a custom GSX profile with walk-in paths. I always operate stairs first, do the preflight, then start boarding. This morning, I did that same sequence and the next time I went to open the GSX window (hotkey) it automatically started deboarding and I had to restart couatl. Pretty annoying bug.

disco79stu

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2022, 04:17:56 pm »
I can confirm that exact same circumstances when it happens to me. Custom profile with walk-ins, called stairs after the scenario loaded, next time I open the GSX wondow it triggers deboarding and send the window into permanent loading.
Doesnt happen with every custom profile though. So far I‘ve had this at LERS, LDSP and LIEE. 

Pulsepowered

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2022, 05:09:48 pm »
I have the same issue when calling for stairs and have to manually open the doors. Then when you open GSX again, it will start deboarding right away and the loading screen loops continuously. This was using the A310 at ORBX KBUR with custom walkpoints.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 05:19:01 pm by Pulsepowered »

RogePete

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2022, 09:56:02 am »
Work around that works for me (PMDG and A310) - until Umberto believes us, that there is something wrong:

1. Keep the doors shut before starting GSX - no stairs, nothing.
2. Prepare the plane (GPU, IRS, FMS, etc.). Set you parking brakes, even if you're still on chocks (PMDG).
3. Request fueling
4. Wait until this is done and the fuel truck left the aircraft
5. then you can call stairs, open doors, call catering, etc.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 09:57:38 am by RogePete »

SK10

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2022, 11:29:01 am »
I has
had it twice now with the Fenix A320, that passengers started deboarding with event the engines still running and the jetway was not even connected. I used FS realistic and FSLTL as other addons.

Pulsepowered

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2022, 09:35:30 pm »
Bumppppp