Author Topic: GSX Pro doesn't load?  (Read 8397 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro doesn't load?
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2022, 02:55:07 pm »
Hi,  if there will be no response, if like to request a full refund and I’ll stop using this, shame as it’s good and sure will get better but when I can’t use it at all and responses this slow, not worth having it sadly

I'm sorry but, we haven't been able to reproduce your problem in any way. Are you using AI Injection programs and/or high AI settings ? The only possible reason of your problem is Simconnect is just stopping to work, due to the overload caused by these products, which cause the overall number of Simobject in a scene to be too high. This is a known problem in MSFS that is being investigated.

What you can try is:

- Lower the AI Injection settings, or stop using AI Injection altogether.

- If you don't use AI Injection, just lower the AI density

- Disable the "Ground clutter" option in the GSX Config Panel and run the Update again, so it will download a more lightweight version of the Jetway replacement files that will contain less objects ( just jetways ) not increasing the amount of objects compared to the default. However, this will only make a difference in default airports, which are the only ones where jetway replacement should be used.

scox72

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2022, 05:28:20 pm »
Thanks for the update, I’ll check the settings shortly. I do use FSLTL (the fly by wire installed ai and use their injector but not all the time, but I’ll go through all the points you supplied to check and update you later.

scox72

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2022, 06:31:45 pm »
So I've checked settings, FSLTL in injector was not started, screen shot attached showing the AI Traffic settings.  Started the FSDT live Update, ticked to turn off Ground Clutter, restarted sim, no change.

scox72

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2022, 12:15:37 pm »
Problem resolved, when I un-installed, I didn't delete some folders that I should have, now working.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2022, 02:12:12 pm »
Problem resolved, when I un-installed, I didn't delete some folders that I should have, now working.

Which folders, exactly ?

scox72

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2022, 05:11:44 pm »
Upon running the un-installer, deleting the Addon Manager folder, the community folders were still there (fsdreamteam-gsx-pro and fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways), had to delete them manually, then when I re-installed, it worked ok.  Side question, sorry not searched forum for it, anyway the little pop up messages (e.g 22 Passengers boarded) can they be presented in VR as well?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2022, 10:20:19 am »
Upon running the un-installer, deleting the Addon Manager folder, the community folders were still there (fsdreamteam-gsx-pro and fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways), had to delete them manually, then when I re-installed, it worked ok.

That's to be expected.

You need to Uninstall the various products from the FSDT Installer itself, which will remove all the links in the Community folder, then you can Uninstall the FSDT Universal Installer from the Windows Control Panel.

Side question, sorry not searched forum for it, anyway the little pop up messages (e.g 22 Passengers boarded) can they be presented in VR as well ?

The message is displayed, but it might not be easy to see in VR, since its position might be somewhere not immediately obvious on screen, depending on the headset resolution and field of view. Note that, if the GSX menu is closed from the Toolbar, so the icon is not active, no message will be seen.

scox72

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2023, 11:21:00 pm »
Hi,

The same issue as before has returned, this has happened since the latest FS2020 update.  Was working ok, Community folder was zipped and moved to a backup location, community folder emptied, Sim updated, loaded with empty community folder, quit sim, copied zip back to community, extracted and launched sim and menu spins for a few seconds and just disappears?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2023, 08:43:48 am »
The same issue as before has returned, this has happened since the latest FS2020 update.  Was working ok, Community folder was zipped and moved to a backup location, community folder emptied, Sim updated, loaded with empty community folder, quit sim, copied zip back to community, extracted and launched sim and menu spins for a few seconds and just disappears?

Your log indicates everything is running. However, your method of update the sim is a bit complex and everything might have gone wrong with it.

Instead of restoring the whole Community ( you have a backup, so you can try this ), start with the empty Community and Relink GSX instead, and try just with it and nothing else loaded.

ROVARIC

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2023, 04:06:29 pm »
hELLO
I have this problem. Clicking on the GSX Icon the loading starts for half a second and then dissapears. No loading at all.!
Any solution? I have already waited for more than 10 minutes....
thanks
Rovari

757 Captain

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2023, 08:50:40 pm »
I'm having the same problem. I haven't had this problem before.

moxiejeff

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2024, 05:46:15 pm »
Anyone having issues getting GSX to start in MSFS? Never had this issue, but currently having it on March 5 2024.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2024, 08:05:34 pm »
Anyone having issues getting GSX to start in MSFS? Never had this issue, but currently having it on March 5 2024.

Do you mean GSX doesn't start automatically, but it starts manually if you use the Start GSX for MSFS icon on the Desktop, or it doesn't start at all?