Author Topic: ANIMATION INVISIBLE  (Read 1255 times)

marcogagnor

ANIMATION INVISIBLE
« on: September 30, 2022, 03:14:42 am »
I did the update to the SIM today and immediately after I took a flight, also using FSLTL. Even if the fuel loading took place regularly, the animations were not seen not even those of the baggage loading, catering and boarding. Basically I didn't see any animation, nor trucks or anything else.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ANIMATION INVISIBLE
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 10:46:26 am »
I just installed FSLTL and made two tests, one without the Traffic Injection program, and another with it. In both cases, I can't see any missing vehicles or animations in GSX,

See the attached screenshots, at default Milan Malpensa airport ( LIMC ), the first one is with no Traffic Injection, the second is with it. I used all default settings, and set default traffic to Off and default ground aircraft density to 0.

Here's a link to a complete flight using 3rd party airports, 3rd party plane GSX and FSLTL, no issues whatsoever both on departure and arrival:

marcogagnor

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 02:26:43 am »
ok, but I still don't see the animations

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2022, 11:47:08 am »
ok, but I still don't see the animations

That means you must lower your settings. It's not as if we can do much, if you are on a very dense airport, with lots of AI injected and, together with GSX, you hit some kind of unknown limit about the number of objects displayed.

It's no single add-on fault, if a global limit really exists, your only option is to lower the object density in some way. From GSX, you can do that by lowering the passenger Density slider, from FSLTL, you can do that by lowering the maximum number of AI in the Injector, and from the sim own settings, you can control the scenery overall complexity.