Author Topic: GSX Editor jetways  (Read 2284 times)

trisho0

GSX Editor jetways
« on: September 29, 2022, 02:09:12 am »
Loaded MFS and parking the PMDG 737-700 in EDLW and also in SCEL. I invoked to GSX Editor to change the Jetway, but the editor doesn't show the Jetway Tab. How to edit Jetways?

Patricio Valdes

AthenaG

Re: GSX Editor jetways
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 10:58:25 am »
Loaded MFS and parking the PMDG 737-700 in EDLW and also in SCEL. I invoked to GSX Editor to change the Jetway, but the editor doesn't show the Jetway Tab. How to edit Jetways?

Patricio Valdes

I don't think you can change the type of Jetways. But you can choose between GSX generated or use that provided by the airport add-on. This is done in the FSDT Installer Configuration tab.

Athena Grey

motishow

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 05:02:40 pm »
there is airports like LEBL or LEMD that doesn't have GSX custom jetways

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 01:21:55 pm »
there is airports like LEBL or LEMD that doesn't have GSX custom jetways

Please clarify if you mean default airports.

Mar1881

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 04:55:13 pm »
I enjoy GSX for MSFS, even though the insane programming by Asobo make it very buggy.
I particularly like the glass jetways used in Europe.
Nice seeing the pax walk through it in VR (if the very short draw distance in VR shows them. haha).
I would like to use glass jetways in the United States.
I've seen official GSX videos for other flight sims where you could choose a jetway type (ex.: "GSX Level 2 Jetway Tutorial 1" on YouTube, about 3 min 20 secs in).
I was disappointed to find out this is not an option for GSX MSFS.
I'm guessing the reason for this not being an option in MSFS is, as usual, developer unfriendly base algorithms of the sim.
But I'm still curious if there is a chance that this option will be integrated in the future.
Best regards