Author Topic: BAE-146 and Exits  (Read 1368 times)

ODoyle7

BAE-146 and Exits
« on: September 27, 2022, 01:49:50 pm »
Hello,
I recently purchased GSX and I have been flying the BAE-146 a lot recently.  I found some old posts from the P3D days of how to try and solve for the exit issue of the BAE and that kind of half works, I did notice that the exits were labeled incorrectly.  My issue, after properly renaming the doors as Exit 1 and Exit 2 in the aircraft editor, is that GSX never recognizes that the doors are open?  I open the doors on the tablet I call for boarding, the air stairs move to the correct positions.  The crew bus is the first to show up and I begin to get the prompt to open the doors.  Strangely enough, I stumbled upon, when I go to the MSFS menu GSX then begins to board the crew, strange I thought I went back into the game.  The passengers then come up next, same issue it says it wants the exits open, I try and see if going to the MSFS menu will trick it into loading again but it does not.  Passengers are always stuck on the bus with the prompt always saying please open Exits 1 and 2.  Has anyone solved how to make this work with the BAE?  Or point out what I am doing wrong?

On a side note, it seems like the cargo side of things is unaffected.  They merrily find the cargo doors and start loading cargo without any issue.

Johan217

Re: BAE-146 and Exits
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 03:05:19 pm »
The profile that GSX generates by default for the 146-100 recognizes all exits as well as the stairs. I copied the values to the other variants and it seems to work.

Attached are the profiles (some further tweaks needed but they are functional). Occasionally there is a glitch where (de)boarding passengers are "launched" into the air, but I have the impression that this has something to do with the parking position rather than the aircraft configuration.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 03:07:20 pm by Johan217 »

ODoyle7

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 04:56:40 pm »
Awesome, thanks Johan I will give those a shot I appreciate that!  As for the launching of passengers, oh well they need to get off my plane anyway lol

Johan217

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 05:20:23 pm »