Author Topic: GSX Jetway refuses to couple to AI aircraft at custom ADE airport SAZS P3D 4.5  (Read 851 times)

M_Sauce

Hello forum

3 jetways manually added via GSX menu to a custom airport I made with ADEP. Two of the jetways work perfectly with AI aircraft and PMDG aircraft. The third, which is a heavy sized gate for A330 sized aircraft that regularly visit this airport, refuses to couple to the aircraft (FSPX AI A330-200). I tried substituting other widebody aircraft like the FSPX A350-1000 or the TFS A330-200, neither works. All these AI couple with jetways at other airports.

I tried coupling with user aircraft and the jetway works just fine (PMDG 737 NGXU and 747).

Also tried changing the L2 door as the first entry in the EXITS section of the aircraft.cfg since it is the only door that physically can couple at this spot, but it still will not couple to AI.

The only thing that worked is moving the parking spot back in the ADEP file several meters, but then the nosewheel is way short of the mark and the tail protrudes too far back.

Is there some sort of limitation with GSX jetways on how close they are to the parking spot? Any setting that can make this work with AI?

Screenshot of the spot attached. Any help much appreciated.

Regards

PS, the Santander logo also seems to be missing from the jetways. When I select it, I get a Jet Aviation logo.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 05:48:11 am by M_Sauce »