Author Topic: Pushback not working. It stops after locking gear?  (Read 2628 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback not working. It stops after locking gear?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2022, 05:55:09 pm »
Can I assume that is a default airport ?

hkhoanguyen

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2022, 09:46:07 pm »
Hello,

No that is UK2000 Luton

kero

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2022, 11:30:11 pm »
Same here at EDDK (aerosoft) and at EBBR (Justsim) . Using it in VR. The pushback truck comes in to place , menu asks for a direction , I validate it, then menu asks to continue pushback , then nothing happens. If I click on "continue pushback", the menu asks for a direction again and again...

leec

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2022, 09:14:35 am »
I'm also seeing the same behaviour at various 3rd party airports, I use VR exclusively but doesn't appear to be solely a VR issue?

leec

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2022, 09:18:02 am »
I'm also having this issue at all 3rd party airports, use VR exclusively, also using auto mode

kero

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2022, 10:30:44 am »
I've made a couple of tests with and without VR here today. First, there is no problem at all on a flat screen, and the bug occurs only in VR.
I was at EBBR ( Justsim), gate 146, pushback facing north ( PB customised by myself) .
I confirm that the problem stands in VR mode. More precisely, I think there is a bug  in the VR menu, when you are asked to click on the direction you want, you get stuck.Then, if I switch back on the flat screen, and if I interact with the menu (on the screen ), everything works fine, go back in VR and I continue the pushback .
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 10:36:28 am by kero »

Pilotpete1

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2022, 11:39:54 am »
Yes as I mentioned only in VR

hkhoanguyen

« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 01:25:40 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2022, 01:26:56 pm »
Justsim LEPA - Gate 25

Please confirm if the problem happened only in VR, and if it's fixed by running the FSDT Live Update now, the Offline installer, of the updated .JS file posted in this thread.

IMatAMS

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2022, 01:41:50 pm »
I've had the same yesterday at Aerosoft EBBR, PMDG 738, profile from flightsim.to  No VR.

Phiolin

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2022, 01:55:51 pm »
I just updated through the live updater at around 11:00 GMT and still have the same issue that pushback doesn't work in VR (have not tested non-VR).
Regardless of the airport, the menu is somehow stuck when selecting the direction for pushback. If you click the direction, it eventually just goes back to the previous menu page but nothing happens.
Then you can click "Continue pushback" again to get back to the menu for selecting direction, but if you select one, nothing happens and if you click again, you again get back to the previous menu page and that just goes on and on forever.

I had it happen in Simwings EDDH, JustSims EDDL and Simwings Munich. I do use custom aiport profiles for these (the ones found on flightsim.to). Have not tried any other airports yet.
This has been happening to me since the SU10 / Sep 23 update of GSX, though I haven't played for a couple of days before that, so I cannot narrow the timeline any further.

I'm updating again now and can see some new ingame panel files have been downloaded through live update. Will be able to re-test later today.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 01:57:33 pm by Phiolin »

kero

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2022, 12:04:04 am »
Works now for me in VR with the new update, THKX

DAL757

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2022, 02:24:08 pm »
I have the same problem with latest build Fenix A320, Olbia Airport ORBX (parking stand 108), ask for Pushpack, pin locked, quick manuelly direction chosed, and then the personal and the vehicle did nothing, restart GSX did help. At the same day  I watched a YouTube and another simmer also had same issue with Fenix at Lyon Airport (payware), his pushback with pin locked, direction chose and nothing happened afterthat.

Note: when this issue happening, I also noticed the bug with audio, it is difficult to hear what he/she said and sound is low even I maxed out audio in GSX settings.

(Non-VR users)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 02:37:22 pm by DAL757 »

DaBeLG

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 04:22:09 pm »
I have the same problem with latest build Fenix A320, Olbia Airport ORBX (parking stand 108), ask for Pushpack, pin locked, quick manuelly direction chosed, and then the personal and the vehicle did nothing, restart GSX did help. At the same day  I watched a YouTube and another simmer also had same issue with Fenix at Lyon Airport (payware), his pushback with pin locked, direction chose and nothing happened afterthat.

Note: when this issue happening, I also noticed the bug with audio, it is difficult to hear what he/she said and sound is low even I maxed out audio in GSX settings.

(Non-VR users)

did you have this connected to vatsim or using AIG model injection ?

see -> https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27723.0.html  something wrong with GSX , vatsim and simconnect