Author Topic: no audio device  (Read 1582 times)

ang0718

no audio device
« on: September 17, 2022, 01:11:53 am »
hello,

i've noticed in the last couple of starts of GSX Pro that i can't hear audio from the ground crew. when i go in the GSX menu under audio it shows no audio. thank you for the help.

Angelo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no audio device
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 12:46:45 pm »
See if Restarting couatl fixes this.

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 01:05:20 pm »
No voice?  that there would be a bigger problem MSFS?  for example, out of nowhere the sound coming from SLC /Self Loading Cargo/ stopped working, even when people boarded and the sound was the same... so I don't understand if something broke the GSX installation and something didn't go quiet, unfortunately I can't use SLC and it was replaced by PACX,  worse for me...but it's a sound that just stopped working and doesn't even show up in the mixing settings for the clock in the Windows bar.

mikepilot

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 09:06:49 pm »
hello,

i've noticed in the last couple of starts of GSX Pro that i can't hear audio from the ground crew. when i go in the GSX menu under audio it shows no audio. thank you for the help.

Angelo

I have exactly the same problem. Audio device shows when I first start MSFS, but if for any reason I  have to restart Couatl audio device is no longer there.

Regards Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 09:19:34 am »

I'm sorry, but I can't reproduce it here, see a test with multiple Restarts, the Audio device is always there:

fcmusician

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 10:31:33 pm »
Had to manually set it to my audio device at the drop down menu.. Now works fine.
Frank B^)