Author Topic: Additional (MSFS Standard) Vehicles at customize park position  (Read 1446 times)

FilldasBill

Additional (MSFS Standard) Vehicles at customize park position
« on: September 09, 2022, 01:07:51 pm »
I have additional ground vehicles with GSX models in LOWI from ORBX after start a flight (see picture StartMSFS)

After start a GSX procedure, only the baggage car and one stair truck disappears but not the others.  (see picture StartGSX)

- I have all airport traffic sliders to zero
- I have LOWI "GSX WORLD" services disabled in the Installer
- I have Asobo LOWI deleted for the ORBX scenery

In Addition: That happens only with my own customized places. The other untouched positions work like expect.

Why? Maybe a bug in the aircraft position editor?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 02:22:56 pm by FilldasBill »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Additional (MSFS Standard) Vehicles at customize park position
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 03:03:24 pm »
Disabling the airport services for an airport will only result in vehicles being chosen by region instead by airport. If the scenery has jetways, you must disable jetways instead.

Also, please clarify if the airport is bought from the Marketplace or not.

FilldasBill

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 04:48:08 pm »
I bought Innsbruck (LOWI) from orbx directly, not from the marketplace. This airport has no jetways.

FilldasBill

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 07:24:04 pm »
I could reproduce this issue too:

When you customize the aircraft position and you click on "customize parkings", you start with this first step, where you edit the position generally(?). When the "park position" is too far away from the "spawn position", on which you begins after choosing in the msfs menu, THEN some vehicle dont disappear by GSX Pro I think.

Can y test it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2022, 03:54:23 pm »
When you customize the aircraft position and you click on "customize parkings", you start with this first step, where you edit the position generally(?). When the "park position" is too far away from the "spawn position", on which you begins after choosing in the msfs menu, THEN some vehicle dont disappear by GSX Pro I think.

It's normal if you spawn with the standard menu, and customize. But, on the next startup, after if the Parking center has been customized to the new center, GSX should use that as a center for the default vehicles removal.

FilldasBill

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2022, 04:45:00 pm »
Thx for reply.
It only happened after a reboot. I always spawn with the standard menu, how else? I only noticed it when I wanted to start from this position the next day. If the new center is too far from the spawn position, the default vehicles will not be removed.
Keep the issue in mind for future updates I think

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2022, 05:10:13 pm »
It only happened after a reboot. I always spawn with the standard menu, how else?

The whole point of having the ability to change the Parking position in GSX, is that you can then start using GSX to move to a gate, using the "Reposition" on the current parking option, or the "Warp me there" if you start on a runway.

The standard menu doesn't know anything about the changed Parking position in GSX, since it doesn't modify the scenery, only the GSX profile.

FilldasBill

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2022, 06:16:07 pm »
Im not sure if we talk about the same thing.
I think there is a bug here that can be fixed with the next update. It's not often that you have to move far away from the position of a scenery, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it. If you do it, it can happen that GsX does not remove all vehicles placed at the beginning (these standard service vehicle from msfs you know). I just wanted to point that out and could be interest for bugfixing.