Author Topic: Fuel Truck Arrives Twice  (Read 879 times)

jgniewkowski

Fuel Truck Arrives Twice
« on: September 08, 2022, 03:59:22 pm »
I have the "Detect custom aircraft system refueling" option UNCHECKED but the fuel truck comes back right after passenger boarding is complete. I have the APU running so the fuel level is dropping. What causes the fuel truck to be called (besides the "Request Refueling" button?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Fuel Truck Arrives Twice
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 05:18:28 pm »
It can't be the "Detect custom aircraft system refueling", both because you said it's disabled but also because, even if it was enabled, it would only call the truck after a Fuel Increase.

It's probably this one, Page 26 of the Manual:

Assistance Services “Auto” mode
This option makes GSX running on Autopilot, activating all its services in sequence, automatically. If you start from Deboarding or Boarding, the autopilot will call Cargo/
Baggages services first, then Refueling and Catering at the same time. It will still be your responsibility to call Boarding when needed.

jgniewkowski

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 08:56:01 pm »
No "Assisted services Auto Mode" is unchecked. For now I will just ignore it - except it keeps yelling at me to input the fuel quantity in the FMC. Even if I increase the quantity it still keeps prompting me."

jgniewkowski

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 03:53:00 pm »
I thought it might be as a result of having the APU started while refueling (causing the fuel truck to arrive twice) but I tested this morning with no APU running and the fuel truck arrives a second time. Here is my sequence:

1. request fuel
2. request boarding

This time the duel truck would not leave, with the resulting voice prompt of "set your aircraft fuel quantity" playing. It would not let me push back until the fueling was completed.

Can this be fixed or can you have the option of cancelling the fueling at any time?