Author Topic: GSX lockup  (Read 965 times)

pmurray

GSX lockup
« on: September 08, 2022, 12:30:54 am »
Hi,
Looking at some other posts for help. I also ran the update from the new installer and have similar problems. The jetway and ground crew work, catering trucks are dispatched. Problem starts when the fuel truck arrives at the a/c. I often use Aerosoft Airbus so refueling function used to work. After truck arrived, all GSX functions cease to work; no command menu (Ctrl F12), no restart of Couatl/rebuild airport cache. Only way out is to log off FSX completely. Next, I tried to disable refueling in the settings. Again, all GSX loading operations worked until fuel truck arrived.
Please see the attached Couatl,log file. Looks like some animation file is missing? Hope this helps.
 :(
Best regards,

PJM

mleuck

Re: GSX lockup
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 02:32:42 am »
Sadly, just a disaster!

pmurray

Re: GSX lockup
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 02:21:11 pm »
Fixed! Reviewed another log file after repeat error with fuel truck. The parking spot I had edited earlier was configured for Underground Refueling. When the fuel truck would arrive, Couatl/GSX doesn't know what to do with that logic (fuel man animation error). Went to the editor on a hunch and de-selected underground refueling and presto! fuel truck animation works and no lockup.
Now if we can work on the scrubby characters all on the "ground" when approaching/parking at a gate. Nuisance for now.