Author Topic: Some minor bugs  (Read 856 times)

Framsen

Some minor bugs
« on: September 05, 2022, 05:40:08 pm »
Hi!

I'm experiencing these things during flights, which I want to report. Nothing special, just in case... :)

- I unselected estimate pax number, but GSX doesnt ask me the amout of pax, just calculates them
- GSX sends the minibus for 172 people instead of the big one (multiple trip disabled)
- I asked for (1.) catering and (2.) fuel truck before (3.) boarding, but fuel truck only appeared after cargo loading was finished, not together with catering (or after)
- In some cases after connecting pushback truck, GSX freezes and doesnt ask me where to push, just loading GSX window

Thank you! :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some minor bugs
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 06:12:04 pm »
- I unselected estimate pax number, but GSX doesnt ask me the amout of pax, just calculates them

Quoting from the manual, Page 26:

Estimate passengers number
This option is only relevant on FSX/P3D. In MSFS, the default is to always Estimate the passengers number, because we added Simbrief integration, for a more realistic and precise set of the passenger number.

GSX sends the minibus for 172 people instead of the big one (multiple trip disabled)

That's only because, if GSX is working with an estimate based on Payload, the Passenger bus was called when the payload was lower. What's this 172 figure come out from ? GSX itself, or the airplane ?

- I asked for (1.) catering and (2.) fuel truck before (3.) boarding, but fuel truck only appeared after cargo loading was finished, not together with catering (or after)

That's normal, the Fuel Truck must wait for the cargo loaders to go await, in order to no clash into them,

In some cases after connecting pushback truck, GSX freezes and doesnt ask me where to push, just loading GSX window

Please provide reproductions steps. If you close the menu and re-open it, you should have a "Continue Pushback" option in the menu.