Author Topic: Jetway replacement not working?  (Read 3212 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway replacement not working?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2022, 03:31:31 pm »
I was unaware of this responsibility as I don't see anything about it in the manual.

That's because it's not a GSX-specific issue, but something you are supposed to known about the latest MSFS version, and whether the reordering works or not, depends on the simulator.

I was able to move GSX jetways up a couple of sections but then it got stuck and now it won't move anywhere

By moving them up, you made the thing worse. Loading order in MSFS works the opposite way than FSX/P3D, the items DOWN are loading after the ones UP, meaning they get an higher priority.

In your video, you have many packages and you are scrolling them so fast, that I can't be sure of the ordering.

airbadger

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2022, 04:25:41 pm »
If it’s the case that the entries at the top are lowest priority, then it was already in the correct order to begin with and there is another issue at play.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 06:21:34 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2022, 06:24:20 pm »
If it’s the case that the entries at the top are lowest priority, then it was already in the correct order to begin with and there is another issue at play.

As I've said, I couldn't say from your video. Assuming you are sure the gsx package comes after all default packages, then the only possible reason for jetways not being replaced by GSX, is another scenery that is replacing something on the same airport, getting an higher priority than the gsx jetways package.

Just to be sure: are you aware jetways are supposed to replaced *only* at default airports ?