Author Topic: GSX Profile selling on SimMarket?  (Read 3142 times)

goose66

Re: GSX Profile selling on SimMarket?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2022, 07:59:34 pm »
Well this thread is already a dumpster fire. Long story short, if you're a decent human being don't look for excuses to sell GSX Profiles to users who already bought an overpriced broken GSX Pro.

From now it will be my and the GSX Community's mission to redo the Profiles that get selled on SimMarket. Not only for free, but In better quality. And better support. Cheers
Overpriced broken GSX Pro. I paid less for GSX Pro than I did for the other versions.  Mine is working fine, room for improvement yes, but working without any game stopping problems.  You can create all the missions for yourself you want, but as a member of the GSX Community, as you call it, don't speak for all of us.  I have always and will always be happy to pay for something that either I don't want to do or can be done better by others. 

I wonder why you even bought GSX since apparently you could have done what it does without any paid help.
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

goose66

Re: GSX Profile selling on SimMarket?
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2022, 08:01:34 pm »
Good Day,

today I saw someone selling GSX Profiles on SimMarket. And IMO, it's very scummy to sell Profiles for a Program which already costs Money. I'm no lawyer so im not sure if its legal or not, but i also want to inform FSDT that something like this is happening.

Hello FrittenFritz, It is myself who sells these profiles, Free choice to buy them or not, we oblige nobody. I just suggest. You know, if it takes your logic not to buy an addon of paid software, then why are you buying GSX Pro, Fenix, PMDG? Yet these are paid software for an already paid product...
I don't sell 1 profile, I sell 7 for 7 different airports. Do you know the number of hours it takes to properly profile a medium / large airport. Very large airports, to do all the gates requires a lot of work.
Do you work for free? Your boss must be happy!  ;)
OMG you are selling this for 8.33 Euro!  You will probably be able to buy your own damn jet, ground equipment, and airport soon!  I bet you won't even think about buying a lottery ticket.  Why with today's sales only you can probably get an Aston Martin.  You lucky dog you.  Make sure that you don't let the ladies know about this.  They will be beating a path to your bank account.  Why, with 8 Euro, I could keep my family in Starbucks for, well a cup and a half of coffee!  PS, what the hell is a Euro?

Like I say, I'm not forcing anyone! it's up to you to buy or not, if I do it's because it works. Everyone has a different opinion. Luckily not everyone is the same, the world would be sad
I hope you would go back and read my post and understand the facetious nature of it.  If it was poking fun at anyone, it is doing so to the craziness of those upset with the fact you are doing the profiles and selling them.  As a staunch capitalist, I say more power to you!
Mark AAL3 VP-HR