Author Topic: After update Couatl doesnt start manually  (Read 1022 times)

harryhicks_

After update Couatl doesnt start manually
« on: September 02, 2022, 05:35:04 pm »
I updated GSX through the FSDT installer the other day and before that Couatl started perfectly and was running well in MSFS. Once updated it wont allow me to open Couatl, I have tried opening the programme as "Run as administrator". However this didn't work so i uninstall GSX/FSDT products completely. Downloaded the offline addon manager and it still will not open. Can anybody help please?

I am trying to open it from start page in top left of screenshot

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

harryhicks_

Re: After update Couatl doesnt start manually
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 06:11:30 pm »
I have done those instructions however, I believe nothing is showing in the log because im trying to say that when clicking on couatl, the debug programme won't even load 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 06:30:46 pm »
I have done those instructions however, I believe nothing is showing in the log because im trying to say that when clicking on couatl, the debug programme won't even load

That is most likely caused by the antivirus, that is blocking the program before it even started.

- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to its Exclusions.

- Run the FSDT Live Update again.

harryhicks_

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 06:58:52 pm »
I have done this, if i click on Couatl.exe or Couatl P3D it loads, it is when i click on the Couatl.MSFS

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 07:06:10 pm »
The only possible reason for not having a log, is the program was prevented from starting, only the antivirus can do that.