Author Topic: After Update GSX PRO 31 August 2022 no persons/workers to see, only vehicles.  (Read 1815 times)

Pit

Umberto,

after the latest update dated 31.08.2022, I cannot see any person populating GSX PRO anymore. No baggage workers and drivers, no crew members, no passangers at all.
GSX PRO works as expected, but now are only the GSX vehicles displayed.
This happened at the Airport  FSDT-LFSB.
Yesterday I had no problems ( only the well known issue with the not recognized Parkingbrake using the Headwind A339 aircraft).

Hoping you can fix this new issue, thanks in advance.

Regards Pit.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Nothing in the latest update has changed anything in the objects or animations or vehicles. Please follow the instructions about "How to report an error", and make a log, made after you start some service in GSX.

Pit

Ok Umberto, I will do it and report.

Regards, Pit.

Pit

Hi Umberto,

here come the Error Logs packed in a Zip file. Hope you can find something that can help me out.

Regards, Pit.

Edit 02 September:
tried at stock airport EDDM, no problems at all!!!I can see all the workers/drivers/passenegers/pilots.
It seems to me that my FSDT sceneries LFSB and LSZH are somehow corrupted, or how can I explain the issue....should I go with a new install of the FSDT sceneries?

here below two links for short videos at EDDM without issue and FSDT-LFSB with the issue :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gn1ouawcmlf4grq/FSDT%20LFSB%202022-09-01%2019-05-11.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdyomprwgheymcu/stock%20EDDM%202022-09-02%2011-42-40.mp4?dl=0

« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 12:27:35 pm by Pit »

anarkia2004tj

Mine are just floating above the vehicles. Maybe an elevation reading issue?

anarkia2004tj

here is my log file, and more pics.

Pit

Hello Umberto,
i made more tries and found out that:

FSDT LSZH
1) Gateways A3, A49, A57 ( didnĀ“t tried more at this aerea) are reported as "isolated" no GSX Ground services possible..... ?? What are "Isolated" Gateways?
2) I get no animated actors (peoples) neither as Crew nor as Passangers or Baggage loaders when de- or boarding.
3) On Parking Position D10  I DO GET animated persons only sometime on Boarding, but not at Debording.

FSDT LFSB
No animated persons of any kind, nowhere at the whole airport.

Waiting to get a hint or solution to solve this problem at my side.

Regards, Pit.

Note: I am using GSX PRO in trial-mode, can this be the reason why??? But when so, why can I use GSX Pro at stock airport like EDDM without any issue?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 04:35:03 pm by Pit »

anarkia2004tj

Just found an answer to my issue on another post. Thank you for your time!

Pit

My problems with missing passangers and workers at FSDT-LSZH and FSDT-LFSB seem to be solved after the 5th Spetember update.

Regards, Pit.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 02:38:32 pm by Pit »