Author Topic: Customize airport positions can not be uesed  (Read 1020 times)

th

Customize airport positions can not be uesed
« on: September 01, 2022, 04:51:25 am »
Hello when i want to customize the airport positions the window opened and like the picture shows

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Customize airport positions can not be uesed
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 12:59:56 pm »
Hello when i want to customize the airport positions the window opened and like the picture shows

Go into the Windows regional settings and set the "Language for non-Unicode applications" to English.

trisho0

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 05:52:14 am »
After customizing airport positions and press "Y" keyboard and it closes. Then, I can't change Views not even to get back to Cockpit. I have to go back to main Menu to reload the aircraft. Am I doing something wrong?

Patricio Valdes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 12:32:47 pm »
After customizing airport positions and press "Y" keyboard and it closes. Then, I can't change Views not even to get back to Cockpit. I have to go back to main Menu to reload the aircraft. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you are using the Y key, which is NOT the key used in MSFS to close the editor. GSX in MSFS uses the ENTER key ( check the manual, they keys are not the same as P3D!! ), while Y key in MSFS enters in Slew, which has its own special camera. We don't use the Y at all in MSFS, for that reason.